What's new

Discussion: Tips for the Injustice IOS game

TimTim

Don't Hate
I'm 100% sure , I tested them 3 times.
regarding the 12 hours:
I tested the time , at it was 12 hours. and WBID support confirmed this for me.
I completed the game on the IOS have all the unlocks including Lockdown Superman but when I login to my WBID on my xbox I don't have outfits. All I got was the New 52 Flash.

thethiny

Noob
Well I found that glitch too , when I had the flash 52 pending , it made the other unlocks ungetable. What I did was play star labs and unlock a customization. Then when I went to the main menu I got them.
So what you have to do is:
Force the game to sync with your profile , by unlocking a background/icon/portrait.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Does the iFunbox exploit still work? I am getting tired of Wonder Woman in 25 kicking my favourite team's ass (Bronze Nightwing & Catwoman and Silver Harley at Level 27) so I'm gonna go put in some coin to get some...coin and the gold booster.

I may just try and get a wonder woman myself and then, and then!, grind when I get to battle 36 to get the Joker and Batman. Good plan? Pointless plan? Feedback plz.

holta

Noob
Does the iFunbox exploit still work? I am getting tired of Wonder Woman in 25 kicking my favourite team's ass (Bronze Nightwing & Catwoman and Silver Harley at Level 27) so I'm gonna go put in some coin to get some...coin and the gold booster.

I may just try and get a wonder woman myself and then, and then!, grind when I get to battle 36 to get the Joker and Batman. Good plan? Pointless plan? Feedback plz.
IMO the bronze characters get useless around the point you're at. Silvers are still viable but I mainly use them to build meter for my golds. Definitely grind it out for a gold booster and level up whoever you get from that.

Do you have the console version of Injustice? You can get a gold Prison Superman for beating story mode and a gold Batman Beyond if you have a friend that'll let you do the Metropolis challenge thing. You can also get some easy credits from doing stuff on console.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Yeah I beat it and got Prison Supes but I have disregarded him. I guess I should abandon my team and use him, Black Adam (yuck) and whoever else I get in the next gold booster. :(

Thanks for the tip!

thethiny

Noob
I need someone to help me with 2 things now
1-Beating Sinestro In the final boss battle
2-CAn't get Daily Login Awards -_-

is there anyone want to share WBID for console that unlock some character in IOS Version

exchange with my WBIB that already cleared game in IOS ?

i want batman beyond :(

just PM me :>

Justice

Noob
My game froze today :( I was in the middle of a battle with Lex/Supes and got a weeee little frustrated with him two-shotting my Elite I WW. I tossed my phone on the counter (not hard, but firm) and when I picked it back up, the game had frozen in the middle of the fight. I reset my phone twice and shut it off and left it off for a bit before turning it back on and now the app won't get past the WB screen before it goes back to my "desktop".

Am I screwed into having to re-install the app or should I try to be patient and give it some time? I've already spent $45 on the app and I don't relish the idea of going through that again :(

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
No matter how many times I log in, the iOS app never says that I've logged in, so I can't unlock any of the portraits. Anyone know how to fix this?

Edit: never mind, I just have to download the update

Is there anyone who's finished the console version of Injustice (doesn't have the ios version) and wants to swap WBID (Warner Bros ID) with me ?

This game is the most ridiculous and obvious money grab I have ever seen. Complete bullcrap. I love how in the last level you fight a crap ton of individuals so you lose energy and cant finish the battle for a long time. So obvious

edit:

Okay I beat it! I did it with a level 34 regime superman and 33 regular batman. Used the duplicate trick to have 2 supermans and batmans trait is +25% damage for him and teammates (tried a 3 batman team but his trait didnt seem to stack). Used the clock trick as well. Both were elite V and all their moves were maxed out.

I would have done a lot better if I would have leveled up only those 2 characters instead of a ton of different ones. In the last levels when you fight any wonderwomen use batman as for some reason superman is pushed back when he blocks her and cant punish her. Use a team of 3 batman if you have to. When you fight the mirror match which is your characters at level 40 the advantage you have is your level 3 supers. Save up for them unless your about to die.

thethiny

Noob
This game is the most ridiculous and obvious money grab I have ever seen. Complete bullcrap. I love how in the last level you fight a crap ton of individuals so you lose energy and cant finish the battle for a long time. So obvious

edit:

Okay I beat it! I did it with a level 34 regime superman and 33 regular batman. Used the duplicate trick to have 2 supermans and batmans trait is +25% damage for him and teammates (tried a 3 batman team but his trait didnt seem to stack). Used the clock trick as well. Both were elite V and all their moves were maxed out.

I would have done a lot better if I would have leveled up only those 2 characters instead of a ton of different ones. In the last levels when you fight any wonderwomen use batman as for some reason superman is pushed back when he blocks her and cant punish her. Use a team of 3 batman if you have to. When you fight the mirror match which is your characters at level 40 the advantage you have is your level 3 supers. Save up for them unless your about to die.
good tips , but the duplicate is patched, and the 25% does stack. and you get triple xp.
I still have it on my friend's iPad.

Thats weird I just beat it yesterday in which I used the duplicate trick. I did it on an Iphone 4s if it matters. Unlocked the skins logged into WBID

Wow if I would have known that about batman... :( then again I didnt even know of the duplicate trick or clock until I read this yesterday, I was raging pretty bad lol

Hey anybody who's unlocked all the skins be willing to accept my WBID for me and log in. I've tried to complete the game but I really don't have the time to grind it out all the way (I think I'm on battle 37.) It would be a fantastic help for me.

Hey anybody who's unlocked all the skins be willing to accept my WBID for me and log in. I've tried to complete the game but I really don't have the time to grind it out all the way (I think I'm on battle 37.) It would be a fantastic help for me.
console unlock (you play on IOS) or ios unlock (you play on PS3 or xbox) ?

Daniel Aiden

Unknown-Member31
Hi guys, can someone unlock ios skins for me? I'm not lazy .. I Do not have an iphone. . If necessary i can pay for the skins. Thanks in advance.

woo just finally beat it with a E4 WW, a E2 Supes, and a batman. Crazy amount of time, but I only spent 5 on the starter pack which only had hquinn at the time. The last block of battles probably took me longer than all the other battles combined, but kept doing that first boss rush on repeat and buying discounted gold until i saved up for just a WW to promote, I figured that was my best chance.

Transfer went no problem, but I noticed my red son pack was MIA, but I just redownloaded that and everything seems fine. I'm done with this game, forget that last bonus battle, although I wonder what the reward for that is.

woo just finally beat it with a E4 WW, a E2 Supes, and a batman. Crazy amount of time, but I only spent 5 on the starter pack which only had hquinn at the time. The last block of battles probably took me longer than all the other battles combined, but kept doing that first boss rush on repeat and buying discounted gold until i saved up for just a WW to promote, I figured that was my best chance.

Transfer went no problem, but I noticed my red son pack was MIA, but I just redownloaded that and everything seems fine. I'm done with this game, forget that last bonus battle, although I wonder what the reward for that is.
As far as I can remember, the bonus battles don't actually matter. You get the hidden unlock for completing all non bonus stages.