What's new

Discussion: Tips for the Injustice IOS game

Batsam

Noob
Just sharing my strategy:
I only bought the starter pack, gave me Harley Quinn, The Joker and Bane. Played with these until I couldn't get any further (lvl before Doomsday boss). I then divided my cards into teams and grinded whatever level they could deal with. I did this twice for 2 gold boosters which gave me Superman Regime x2.

Now I've switched to a great strategy. I'm constantly playing the first random battle with Superman and 2 other characters (don't matter). Using the time glitch (change the time on your phone to recharge) I can keep playing these battles and they net you a nice amount of coins. What I do is just watch a tv-show and the only thing I need to do is press 'Fight', swipe left and right over the screen while watching my show and press 'Next' when the fight is over, repeat...

Hope this strategy helps.

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
I just want to know one thing, when promoting a gold card with another, does the level reset or do they keep the level?

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Just sharing my strategy:
I only bought the starter pack, gave me Harley Quinn, The Joker and Bane.
Damn, those are two good cards, especially since one gives you a damn skin! IIRC, I got Harley (obviously), Green Arrow and Catwoman. Flop. :/

Lol, while you guys are struggling to get one gold character, I have got all characters except red son superman and lobo maxed out, I've fully upgraded and promoted to level V (5) every character apart from those 2, I've promoted them both to level V and they are currently level 35 each, I'm using superman regime V level 40 to farm XP for them...

Oh and I never spent a pound on this game, I didn't use a hack but I did use 2 glitches, one triplicated the character, so I could use him as 3 separate characters in BATTLE ONLY, so no actually triplicating, as soon as you went to edit team, only the original card remained, it gave 3 times XP for that character THIS WAS PATCHED EARLY ON, and then another one I won't say, I don't think anybody but me discovered this, it isn't the time glitch. Oh and I have not farmed too much, I have only spent like what, say 2 and a half hours farming altogether.

BGMD

Noob
IOS version updated to v1.4

What's New in Version 1.4
NEW CHARACTER: LOBO!
Play as the Main Man! Lobo is complete with unique special attacks and his own SUPER MOVE.
Collect Lobo’s own set of Support Cards… including SPACE DOLPHINS!
Lobo’s alien physiology makes him completely immune to POWER DRAIN.

NEW CHARACTERS: RED SON PACK
Red Son SUPERMAN now available!
Red Son WONDER WOMAN now available!
Red Son SOLOMON GRUNDY now available!
Team up with other Red Son characters to increase your power!
Future Red Son characters coming soon! [?]

IMPROVEMENTS
Logging in to WB ID is now more stable.
Fixed issues with Support Cards. Now giving proper bonuses.
[?] - new unlocks/costumes in the future?

Danno

Noob
Was kindof hoping for more challenges in an update but we o Lu got skins which kondof blows. I hope they don't give up on the iOS game

Batsam

Noob
They also changed some of the levels in the last stage. The first level of the last stage used to be just one mini-boss per battle, they changed it to two. It was my farming level (and still is) but it takes a bit longer now. Kinda regret updating. The tag and power icons are also bigger. They did something strange to the card's level indicators though, they're difficult to read now.

I can definitely recommend using Nightwing (bronze or silver, preferably silver ofc) and maxing him out. As mentioned before, using his secondary attack twice, then pause, then twice again + repeat can hold the opponent in a stunlock. I usually keep doing this until I have 3 power bars and then either use my Ultimate attack or 3x Power Drain. If you do it right you can even solo some of the fights in the last stage. So far my team is Superman Regime II and Bane III (both gold) + Nightwing Regime V.

GNice4U

Noob
Man I've spent real cash and have regular Superman (lvl 36), Regime Superman(lvl 38) and Insurgency Batman(lvl 33) and STILL can't beat Battle 37. I must be doing something really wrong. I didn't read all 30 pages of the thread, but I need a tip or something. It's so frustrating. I try to block, counter, block, counter and rotate my players until I get to the "super" and can take out the opponents, but still can't get over the hump.

I searched youtube and other places for vids and other help but have struck out so far.

WW + DD = downright impossible!

Please help a desperate fellow!

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
I give up on this superman costume, so if anyone could hook me up send me a pm please to link an already unlocked acct will really appreciate it.

Batsam

Noob
Man I've spent real cash and have regular Superman (lvl 36), Regime Superman(lvl 38) and Insurgency Batman(lvl 33) and STILL can't beat Battle 37. I must be doing something really wrong. I didn't read all 30 pages of the thread, but I need a tip or something. It's so frustrating. I try to block, counter, block, counter and rotate my players until I get to the "super" and can take out the opponents, but still can't get over the hump.

I searched youtube and other places for vids and other help but have struck out so far.

WW + DD = downright impossible!

Please help a desperate fellow!
As mentioned before, learn to use Nightwing's (preferably Regime) secondary attack to stunlock opponents: swipe twice, pause, swipe twice etc. When you have 3 full bars either use your Ultimate or Power Drain x3.

Odoyle

Drops combos
I'm on the Prison Superman level on the 2nd part of three. I updated last night and now I can't even get into the battle. It just eats my energy then restarts after loading for 15-20 seconds or so. I hope they fix this soon!

I almost completed all the console unlocks except for the bars of gold background and Superman portrait.. I'm willing to swap my IOS progress for a console progress. I want to have a PSM and BMB cards badly.. Thanks in advance..

Batsam

Noob
did they patch the triplicate trick?
They did.

Just beat the game today, my winning team was:
- Nightwing Regime V
- Doomsday IV
- Superman Regime III

It was a bit easier than I expected as I was actually saving up to get two or three golden elite V's, but I tried without and it turned out that wasn't needed at all. Big credit to Nightwing though, I would mostly stunlock opponents for half of their HP, then use Ultimate, opponents tag, repeat,… . Anyway now I can finally collect all the characters :)

Batsam

Noob
I'm on the Prison Superman level on the 2nd part of three. I updated last night and now I can't even get into the battle. It just eats my energy then restarts after loading for 15-20 seconds or so. I hope they fix this soon!
This is really starting to annoy me. The only thing that seems to help is changing battles, which is quite annoying because you lose your progress.

Odoyle

Drops combos
This is really starting to annoy me. The only thing that seems to help is changing battles, which is quite annoying because you lose your progress.

I tried this and got back to the mission I was stuck on, and it seems it's still getting stuck on that part. Sucks. I hope they update it and I know I'm not the only person it's happening to. My GF said I could use her Iphone5 but I don't want to start over whatsoever. I'm on battle 35 the 2nd fight BTW.

Odoyle

Drops combos
I'm convinced it's only that battle that is bugged. I tried restarting the mission, I'm able to do any mission but that one. >.<