What's new

[Dec 29, 2012] Frosty Faustings V (Northbrook, IL)

Vagrant

Noob
A couple questions before tomorrow.

1. What time do we get there 9?

2. Registration is at the door correct?

3. Can i use someones controller? I don't play PS3

4. You guys gotta come talk to me cause this is my first tournie and I've only really met the GGA guys.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.

4. You guys gotta come talk to me cause this is my first tournie and I've only really met the GGA guys.
1. I don't know.

2. Yes.

3. I'll bring an extra for you.

4. Okie dokie lokie!

PS. - I'll be there on Friday at some point. I probably won't be there immediately when things start, but I don't plan on being late either.

isnt the tournament on saturday?
and huzzah, first tournament is always fun.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)

The tournament, itself, will be held at Nickel City Arcade on SATURDAY. However, the stuff going on at GGA BEFORE the tournament will be tomorrow.

The following should address your other questions (and registration will be at the door, and hopefully someone will have a spare PS3 controller for you):

Schedule (in CST):

11:00 AM: Registration
12:00 PM: GGXXAC, SSFIVAE, MK9, P4A tournaments begin

Gruntypants

THE MUFFINS ARE BEEFY
I think I might be coming down to GGA around noon tomorrow just to play at the arcade. When MK starts i'll hop off the cabinets and get some games in.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
For those of you staying out there Friday night: Where are you staying exactly? Is it that red roof in that Soonk posted earlier? I'd like to not be hanging out with myself if possible. I don't have a tv, so bringing anything more than my vita is going to be a waste of time. Idk, I might have a friend along for the ride, but still, I'm here for mk, dammit!

9_Lives

Noob
Do you guys know if there will be any casuals there? I've got a friend who's thinking about coming with, but he doesn't have money for an entry fee, so he was just going to play in casuals and watch.