What's new

[Dec 29, 2012] Frosty Faustings V (Northbrook, IL)

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
If this is truly Saturday only then I'm going. Right after Christmas I definitely wouldn't be able to do a hotel room by myself for a night or two but I can be there if it's just Saturday.
Yeah the tournament is all on one day.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
If you're using greyhound they usually offer advanced purchase and if you choose pay with cash you can print the receipt or use a smartphone. You can take it to some retailer that offers the service (7-11's usually do) within 3 days of the trip to pay for it.

Yeah the tournament is all on one day.

Yeah, definitely going to this. Greyhound/train comes up to like 37 bucks for me. Good deal.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I have myself down for "maybe" but this is actually closer to yes than it is to no. Unless some life altering emergency comes up then I'll be there. If anyone was planning on going for Friday night casuals and needs someone to room with hit me up.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
So I am going to be up there at GGA sometime that Friday (probably around 11 AM - Noon). If I end up being there early before everyone else, then I will just go ahead and play the arcade version of P.O.W. Prisoners of War because I have never beaten that before and I used to own it on NES. /tangent

Also, does anybody want to team up with me for a hotel room plan at that Red Roof Inn?

Goldi

Noob
It's looking good for me. I have some things to move around, and I won't be coming from or leaving to go home, though. I have Michigan folk to see around the holidays... But it's still not terribly far.. So... 85%?

FOREVER KING I'm not dependable to car pool with this time. Really sucks. I would love your company on the trip.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Just an FYI, I'll be bringing my Asus / PS3 with me so that we can have an extra station at GGA for that Friday.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
It's looking good for me. I have some things to move around, and I won't be coming from or leaving to go home, though. I have Michigan folk to see around the holidays... But it's still not terribly far.. So... 85%?

FOREVER KING I'm not dependable to car pool with this time. Really sucks. I would love your company on the trip.
Chances are very good of a Ribbz22 and GGA soonk blow up of the logistics behind this projected carpool with FOREVER KING sponsored by Google Maps and gasoline.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I'm about 6.5 hrs away. Anyone I can pick up on the way?
Where are you coming from? I already have a bus ticket but I know FOREVER KING might be still looking for a ride. Not 100% sure if he got a bus ticket or not. King lives on the west side of Cleveland kinda close to the lake.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
I'm not 100% confirmed but I was wondering if anyone can give me a lift there? I live 10 minutes off of I-90.

I am not going.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Are you really? I was thinking of visiting too :) If my mom can doggy sit for me Thursday I'll be there!
Yeah, I normally get out of the office at 6:00 PM; though they may let us out early since it will be Christmas week and there might not be much to do. *crosses fingers in the hopes that ends up exactly being the case*