What's new

Cr.SonicFox Wins Mortal Kombat X @ East Coast Throwdown 2015

It was a joke. Marvaz made a 500 bet in the past which he didn't pay when he lost the bet.
Well that sucks. The only forum with fun avatar bets I post on regularly is a boxing forum. Was hoping I could continue the tradition across a different type of forum. Oh well.

Would anyone be so kind to show me where can I watch match videos? I found tons of channels on youtube but it's all so dispersed and khaotic that I really don't have time nor patience to search through all of them all the time. I'd be extremely happy if someone would refer me to a place where I could watch tournament videos, especially offline. I'm amazed how nothing of this kind can be found under media on this forum, it's so horrible and unorganized.

This is a big mistery to me, and noone ever posts any links on this forum, could someone explain me a mistery behind all that, I'm very confused at this point...:confused::confused::confused:

if someone intentionally got hit by the 4 of 214 during your 214~fb cancel loops do you think youd be able to react in time to convert? thats what ive been doing online and it has like a 100% success rate of me taking 5% dmg and tech rolling
I can make the read and do ex sprar, but that is about it. It is a guess on both sides but scorpion favor

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...
I gotta admit...I get tired of Sonic Fox winning but at least he is being a character loyalist. Good to see Jupiter back in the fold.

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
I gotta admit...I get tired of Sonic Fox winning but at least he is being a character loyalist. Good to see Jupiter back in the fold.
The only reason hes being loyal to Erron Black is because despite the fact he was recently nerfed, he still is a great, great character. Don't think for one second that if they keep nerfing the character Sonicfox won't change in a heart beat.