What's new

Cr.SonicFox Wins Mortal Kombat X @ East Coast Throwdown 2015

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
I think if Dizzy and Sonic played now, that set was close, but I definitely think Sonic would have more of an edge. He likely also learned OSes and so I think everyone wants to see what those two are capable of since both characters were nerfed.

But yeah, MK's best are not really faring too well against Yung Fox. DJT did manage to beat him once which was fun, but Dizzy is really the only one to knock Sonic into loser's and beat him in GF. Damn...

Oh, and if we're talking about wrestling references I guess you can say Sonic just has that "Pedigree" on lock.

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
I think if Dizzy and Sonic played now, that set was close, but I definitely think Sonic would have more of an edge. He likely also learned OSes and so I think everyone wants to see what those two are capable of since both characters were nerfed.

But yeah, MK's best are not really faring too well against Yung Fox. DJT did manage to beat him once which was fun, but Dizzy is really the only one to knock Sonic into loser's and beat him in GF. Damn...

Oh, and if we're talking about wrestling references I guess you can say Sonic just has that "Pedigree" on lock.
Hahahahaha! It seems like YOMI has been put into the Walls of Jericho by SonicFox 1 to many times!

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
As much as I hate to say I don't think anyone is gonna be able to stop fox unless its with a gimmick. Losers finals are the new grand finals lol.

Vithar

Evil but Honest!
Gz to Fox and all the top placers but i still dont get why are ''some'' people picking so many character without playing them optimal , i see the same people droping combos and not optimizing punishes ... it makes me sad.

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
the other top players seem to have some character dilemmas. REO needs to find his main, and I think DJT should have gone fisticuffs again, but that's 20-20 hindsight I guess. Regardless, Sonic Fox is an MK savant

J0A0B

Noob
I failed to put fox in losers :( haha it happens, just got to make sure I close it out next time tbh. Team yomi will complete the task eventually and reign supreme champions! (Look out for us this week as we are in New Jersey until the top player battle event is done)
Who did you use against him exactly? Was it just Scorpion, Tanya, or a mix of both? I have a tiny hunch Tanya would be a useful match-up against Erron Black if done right. So I want to know if there's a chance to make that possible.

Who did you use against him exactly? Was it just Scorpion, Tanya, or a mix of both? I have a tiny hunch Tanya would be a useful match-up against Erron Black if done right. So I want to know if there's a chance to make that possible.
all Hellfire scorpion and yeah I think Tanya does fine vs erron too. @SonicFox5000 if u go to the break. See ya there and if not the top player battle of course. Will be fun

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
What time did the top 8 start? pretty late right?
It started at least an hour after it was supposed to, but I can't remember very well. It was supposed to start at 10 PM EST and I finished watching the whole Top 8 and went to bed at 1:30 AM EST, approximately.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Tanya didn't win so she needs buffs/fixes and normalizations to the atrocity that is her whiffed fireballs and fireballs on block.

Congrats Sonicfox. :3

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
What did you feel about that Sub Zero macth up?
I don't know about Tom, but I felt like DJT was really fucking nervous there.... should've mixed a lot more into the corner pressure. At corner, all he did was overhead. All day long overheads (which SonicFox could have punished all of them, but never did somehow). No lows, no throws, I mean... he just made it easier for SonicFox in the end. But I do believe that Sub-Zero is a good counter pick for Sonicfox's Erron Black.

I really liked DJT use of stand 1 as anti air. I don't know how good it really is, but it seemed to work good there. Something I'll definitely give a try and embody into my playing style.

Last edited: