What's new

Breakthrough - Boneshaper Congrats to D.R. for Placing 5th in CEO 2015

THOSE BICEPS

Also, good shit man. Was one of those performances where you watched and thought "man, I gotta pick up this character!"

D. R. really showcased what the new boneshaper is capable of.

Using BF1 in blockstrings wasn't something I expected to see so soon.

Still surprised he was hitting people Offline with F41xxscoop.

MUERTE

Banned
D. R. really showcased what the new boneshaper is capable of.

Using BF1 in blockstrings wasn't something I expected to see so soon.

Still surprised he was hitting people Offline with F41xxscoop.
Why do you ask this? can f4,1xxscoop be interrupted? can f4,1xxscoop / f4,1,d2 be fuzzied low then high?
or was this just a jobber statement to make people think ur a higher level player?

Why do you ask this? can f4,1xxscoop be interrupted? can f4,1xxscoop / f4,1,d2 be fuzzied low then high?
or was this just a jobber statement to make people think ur a higher level player?
i didnt ask anything lol what.

yes, you can fuzzy the scoop in the F41 string its just difficult online.

Actually, i do have something to ask.
Are you mentally retarded?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
i didnt ask anything lol what.

yes, you can fuzzy the scoop in the F41 string its just difficult online.

Actually, i do have something to ask.
Are you mentally retarded?
Hmm I've never thought about F41Scoop being fuzzyable. I gotta test it. This changes things.

Also stop being a jobber pls.

Last edited:
Raiden, Jax, D'vorah, Tanya, Sonya, Cassie. I'm sure there are more but here are 6 characters that are better than him.

I don't think he's top 5 but he's strong now. And he deserves it.

shinnok destroy many characters now after the last patch he is top 5 you should be happy your character is that good now after the patch

great rushdown, great projectile, great chip damage, fastest low string in the game which has good range. fastest d1 in the game, great meter game,good d2, good range in his normals and can always make them safe, best back dash in the game with the fastest recovery, low profile d4 , great poke game with the combination of d4xdb2, can punish projectile from almost full screen on reaction for a full combo, very good damge ending in a standing reset for chip damage and meter on block. has a move projectile that startup at 13 frames covers more than half of the screen can't be jump over or duck can be meter burn to leave him at plus 24 on block (i think) and on hit gives him a full combo

please tell me what jax, cassie, d vorah, and sonya have that is better?

shinnok destroy many characters now after the last patch he is top 5 you should be happy your character is that good now after the patch

great rushdown, great projectile, great chip damage, fastest low string in the game which has good range. fastest d1 in the game, great meter game,good d2, good range in his normals and can always make them safe, best back dash in the game with the fastest recovery, low profile d4 , great poke game with the combination of d4xdb2, can punish projectile from almost full screen on reaction for a full combo, very good damge ending in a standing reset for chip damage and meter on block. has a move projectile that startup at 13 frames covers more than half of the screen can't be jump over or duck can be meter burn to leave him at plus 24 on block (i think) and on hit gives him a full combo

Shinnok does not have the best backdash in the game. Sub Zero's is better in recovery

Those other characters you've mentioned have great tools as well they're just different.
All those characters have better meter-less pressure and damage compared to Shinnok.

If its such a big deal to you that you think hes top 5 then make a thread about it.

zaf

professor
how fast is shinnok d1? pretty sure it is not 5 frames.
i know there are some chars with 6 frame d1s, so shinnok wouldn't really have the fastest if he ties with others.

Last edited:

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Excellent work man. When hell freezes over, then thaws, then starts to chill again, pc will get this patch and I'm gonna learn me some Boneshaper. I've wanted this variation to be good since forever, liked Shinnok, but wasn't feeling his Imposter variation.. Boneshaper though, thoroughly excited.

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
His low pokes in general are really good. D4 I use a lot in neutral to check people with footsies midscreen. Low profiles jump ins pretty decently and helps my AA game etc...

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.

You can't just throw out that he is now top 5 without full knowledge of at least the supposed top 10 character's MU's.

This something that a lot of TYM fails to understand, listing his tools is great and all, and he's obvious a good character now, but just throwing out an arbitrary number without consideration of all MU's is pointless.

But I suppose you're going to tell me that 1. MU's don't matter when deciding what order characters fall in to, or 2. That you've broken down every MU in the game and come to the conclusion that Shinnok now has at minimum the 5th biggest number of advantage MU's?

Just say the character is good now, stop bullshitting.