What's new

Choose the next MKX video you would like to see

Chose Which video would you like to see first ?

• Quan Chi Warlock VS Kotal Kahn (Dr Jackal VS Lordrak)

Votes: 25 29.8%
  • Kotal Kahn Reset Corner in MKX - Lordrak tech, high damage

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • D'Vorah VS Raiden (Saja VS TendouTensei)

Votes: 41 48.8%

• Total voters

Dr Jackal

Dr__Jackal
Hi guys,

The question is simple ! Which video would you like to see first ?

As you probably know we have lot of footage regarding Mortal Kombat X gameplay and Finish Him community is trying to provide all the information we have to our brother TYM.

Here are your options !

1/ Quan Chi Warlock VS Kotal Kahn (Dr Jackal VS Lordrak)
2/ Kotal Kahn Reset Corner in MKX - Lordrak tech, high damage
3/ D'Vorah VS Raiden (Saja VS TendouTensei)

Up to you !

(if someone can correct my mistake in the title, thx)

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
D'Vorah. Everyone who plays her talks about her strong mix up game. Wanna see how strong/safe her options are, as well as her trident rush.

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
Well Mikemetroid said it, but corner damage and resets don't interest me personally because this early on I'm sure the builds have nothing to do with what the game will actually end up being like.

I would like to see D'Vorah in action, how she moves (for now anyways) and what her animations are like.

Also, I'm sure you get 100 thank yous a thread, but it's awesome that you post all these videos for us here at TYM. Really helps bide the time to release. So THANK YOU, on behalf of Canada.

Also, if at all possible (and I'm sure I'm pushing my luck) but I'd love to see D'Vorah vs Ferrah/Torr. @BiPolarExxpress

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
D'Vorah. Everyone who plays her talks about her strong mix up game. Wanna see how strong/safe her options are, as well as her trident rush.
I don't mean to impose on your post. But my assumption is that this early in the games development, how strong and safe her mix ups are is not going to be an actual representation of what she will be like at release. I could be wrong, but im pretty sure any and all frame data (start-ups, block stun, hit stun, recovery etc) is subject to massive change.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
I don't mean to impose on your post. But my assumption is that this early in the games development, how strong and safe her mix ups are is not going to be an actual representation of what she will be like at release. I could be wrong, but im pretty sure any and all frame data (start-ups, block stun, hit stun, recovery etc) is subject to massive change.
Few demos or builds are ever gospel in fighting games. However, when one sees how a character plays/ how certain things appear in motion, ideas and theories that can be tested in practice form. Hence those who looked past the flash of the DLC character trailers in Injustice constantly replayed them to try and get a gauge for how the character plays out or what they could do with them. Most of the time it ends up being heavily misleading, but damn it if it isn't fun to do.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Is it too much to ask to see Kano's cybernetic variation in real action?? Was talked about nonstop for 3 days after release of the trailer, never to be heard of again...

Went with D'Vorah vs Raiden. Let's see some D'Vorah for once! Venomous or Swarm variations.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Yes, most of us don't like/play Kano. We also couldn't test the 24 variations in decent games.
If you don't mind me asking what is it that yall don't like? A character preference type of thing or does he just seem weaker/bland in fighting compared to the other members released so far?

Yea I figure it's better to stick to a variation and see what it can do than bounce around.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
If you don't mind me asking what is it that yall don't like? A character preference type of thing or does he just seem weaker/bland in fighting compared to the other members released so far?

Yea I figure it's better to stick to a variation and see what it can do than bounce around.
This