What's new

Choose the next MKX video you would like to see

Chose Which video would you like to see first ?

• Quan Chi Warlock VS Kotal Kahn (Dr Jackal VS Lordrak)

Votes: 25 29.8%
  • Kotal Kahn Reset Corner in MKX - Lordrak tech, high damage

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • D'Vorah VS Raiden (Saja VS TendouTensei)

Votes: 41 48.8%

• Total voters

SaJa

FH_FenriR
If you don't mind me asking what is it that yall don't like? A character preference type of thing or does he just seem weaker/bland in fighting compared to the other members released so far?

Yea I figure it's better to stick to a variation and see what it can do than bounce around.
His charism. Lot of our mates like him but they weren't here. He is cooler than mk9 for sure anyway.

E

Eldriken

WHY AREN'T MORE PEOPLE VOTING FOR THE KOTAL CORNER RESET? WE MUST SEE IT SO WE CAN DEMAND NERFS ON A NON-FINALIZED (Ra Helios' word! Ayyyy) BUILD OF THE GAME. :DOGE

But seriously, I just want to see the reset so we can do what kind of dumb damage he's currently pumping out. I'm sure it won't make it into the final build, but I'm curious.

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
We've got a scorpion vs subzero, but the player didn't give his video, and he hasn't internet. :/

Time for us to meet him and it will be uploaded.
Thank you very much! It means a lot and it shows the effort you guys are giving for us. I'm happy with whatever video you put out. You guys definitely made Christmas come early for me haha

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
Not to sound ungrateful but you could have uploaded all three ten times by now... So what's the deal?

REYTHEGREAT

i have seen enough of Quan Chi. I want to see more of Kotal and Raiden. But both of them using different variations.

Dr Jackal

Dr__Jackal
Yes, most of us don't like/play Kano. We also couldn't test the 24 variations in decent games.
I am not agree with that, I like him, Tendou like him a lot as well, the reason is completely different.

We don't have lot of stuff on Kano because we had decided to focus on one character per person in order to record good stuff.
Tendou focused on Raiden and I focused on Quan Chi. They are both our favorite in MK. That's why you don't have lot of Kano in our videos. He is badass in this game.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
His charism. Lot of our mates like him but they weren't here. He is cooler than mk9 for sure anyway.
Ah ok cool. Thanks for clearing that up and taking the time to do all that you're doing. For some of us here who can't touch the game it's you're a god man lol.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
When you guys do get around to Kano I hope someone dives into Cybernetics. I've seen Cutthroat and Commando to a certain extent in videos but the only time I've ever seen a half decent Cybernetics was in the release trailer lol.