Votes: 94 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 29 17.4%
  • Not enough time yet to decide

Votes: 44 26.3%

• Total voters

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Was quite surprised/disappointed they did Flash like they did in Injustice.. Specially coming from, what I feel was a successful Flash in MK vs DC. Sorry for you man :(
Successful? Flash was broken in MKDC. Had something -1 in his face? Get Kabal spun...his infinite had to be banned lol...rage activation combos, etc...

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
All I'm saying is it's way too early. I mean, how long has the game been out? Just over a month? The same thing happened with marvel 3, game came out everyone was complaining about sentinel, dude got nerfed and now 2 years later everyone is saying he shouldn't have gotten nerfed.

Your probably going to be right in the long run, harley's trait in it's current state will probably never be useful, but personally I'm not a fan of quick patches. I realize how frustrating it must be to be stuck with a shitty trait while batman and the lot have amazing traits, and I'm not really in a position to preach patience since I use grundy, but you have to see where I'm coming from at the very least.
I appreciate your point of view, am I agree 100% on your Sent statement.. People forget it... However, Harley does not have a "potentially" dangerous trait that no one has teched properly.. She has a broken trait that was overlooked and fell through the gap, thus giving her 3 (2 major and 1 minor) handicaps as soon as announcer says begin
1) a useless trait- so...ultimately NO trait..
2) vs a character with a SUPER trait, it puts her in the negative already
3) (the minor) has a move that has a malfunction (only character in the game to do so) also making one of her charged ranges a risk to put out fully..

I am playing Harley til the day I stop playing..
I just find it comical when people like DS players come in here and talk "buff me please"...

Ronald_A_Knox

Clipeum Aurea
Harley: Like ppl have said the trait needs faster startups on all of the random shit. Then I believe someone said that something interesting to try would be to have the first time you activate it be random, then next time it be the 2 remaining ones, then the last 1 you know what's coming. This way it's still "somewhat" random but you can control the randomness towards the end of the match and actually have shit you want coming out when it comes out.
One of them is kind of an unblockable. I'm not comfortable with the idea of having that as a controllable option.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Successful? Flash was broken in MKDC. Had something -1 in his face? Get Kabal spun...his infinite had to be banned lol...rage activation combos, etc...
Broken? Okay.. So then why not work on said broken character and make him work in this game, instead of breaking him the other way?

Basically, they had a great character to work with from MK vs.. Why retool him 100%?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
For anyone interested(so like three people) here's what I'd like to see from Bane's Venom.

- The damage received boost is taken out or at the least, remains the same as his level one debuffs. Taking huge damage breaks his trait.
- The debuffs last for half or 3/4 of the duration on cooldown when Bane will return to normal but still wait for Venom to return. Speed and damage loss remain as per level.
- To compensate for not taking huge damage Bane's cooldown is 5 seconds longer from level 3 and 2 seconds longer from level 2.(so 9 to 14 and 6 to 8.) Level 1 remains as is.
- Venom specials cannot be parried.
- Venom specials are not beaten by Ares' trait axe.

- Bane cannot go right to level 3 Venom to make up for buffs suggested below. Perhaps some kind of charge period required(Not likely possible but still something that could be fair if implemented correctly if more thought's put into it)

Stuff I would enjoy to see because I think he needs it(or I want it) but is up in the air.
- Level 3 has all moves break armor similar to Superman. Level 2 has all specials break armor.
- Venom makes his moves in general faster, enhancing properties, etc. ( I.E turning techable knockdowns into hard knockdowns, faster normals making frame traps even more lethal )

One or the other of these would make me happy, both might/will be broken.

Something to think about I suppose.

Pig Of The Hut what do you think about this?

I think Batman's trait need a longer cooldown and the cooldown don't tick down during level/round transition. It should also disappear if he uses the err..bat spin on hit or whiff. I think the hit/blockstun on that thing should also be reduced too, maybe blockstun only.

Joker's trait needs major buffage. I don't see why Batman's and KF's parry have longer active frames (Batman >> KF >> Joker) when has way lesser active frames for something as important as a trait. It feel like you have to be frame perfect to parry. Either it's perfect for a minimal damage,very short boost and breathing room or you mistime and eat a whole combo. A character like Joker who has really weak wake-up game require this.

Bane's trait should cause him to be in a "unparry"-able state.

Grundy's grabs should be grab-able even with armor on. Maybe the walking dead only and not his trait.

Batman trait is fine. What's he gonna do without it? Check with overheads? AA with standing 1 and meter? Zone with rangs alone?
Suppose they do come out too fast, there is so much that defeats. Infact that's how to beat it. He sucks with our them with a weak mixup game and little to protect himself. What's he gonna do, throw out an ambiguous slide? Curbo is the biggest fraud in the MK scene. He is not a top level player, he is an on going troll by REO to make scrubs believe Johnny Cage was top 5. Prove me wrong, I dare you. I triple dog dare you

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Why is everyone saying Ares' trait is fine? Except for set-ups for the horizontal axe, it's only useful in combos. If he can get hit out of the trait and it disappears, at least increase the damage. If a damage boost is too good, make it to where he doesn't lose it if he gets it. If that's still too good (which it isn't), make the cool down to when he can use it again a few seconds less.

I would be happy with anyone of these buffs for Ares' trait. And they all are completely fair and reasonable requests/buffs.

Batman trait is fine. What's he gonna do without it? Check with overheads? AA with standing 1 and meter? Zone with rangs alone?
Suppose they do come out too fast, there is so much that defeats. Infact that's how to beat it. He sucks with our them with a weak mixup game and little to protect himself. What's he gonna do, throw out an ambiguous slide? Curbo is the biggest fraud in the MK scene. He is not a top level player, he is an on going troll by REO to make scrubs believe Johnny Cage was top 5. Prove me wrong, I dare you. I triple dog dare you
Are you trolling? Wtf

Seapeople

This one's for you
No, some chars like joker can't do shit when GA just shoots normal arrows non stop.
You have a really good answer, use gunshot. It does 8% while I'm getting 1%. You will trade with me in every scenario unless you got hit by my last arrow, that's the only time you're forced to block. Even if I try to go for a low arrow to duck under the gunshot it will still hit me. And if I'm using fire arrows you still deal just as much damage as me.

If arrows did 1% on block and 3% on hit you would still be winning this trade, but at least it would make GA's full screen game less laughable. You have no reason to fear anything he does from full screen unless you've only got a pixel of health.

Art

Grave_Intent
Why is everyone saying Ares' trait is fine? Except for set-ups for the horizontal axe, it's only useful in combos. If he can get hit out of the trait and it disappears, at least increase the damage. If a damage boost is too good, make it to where he doesn't lose it if he gets it. If that's still too good (which it isn't), make the cool down to when he can use it again a few seconds less.

I would be happy with anyone of these buffs for Ares' trait. And they all are completely fair and reasonable requests/buffs.
You DO know Ares has ridicules damage combos right? In fact he has a 100% reset from what I've read. They just need to fix his frame start-up times IMO.

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
well yesterday on Xbox i played a Hawkgirl that was insane with pressure And he had complete control of that character.Not just doing D1 to instant overhead the whole game, he used his strings the proper way, the smartest Hawkgirl I played so far.#Knuckles on XBL

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
You DO know Ares has ridicules damage combos right? In fact he has a 100% reset from what I've read. They just need to fix his frame start-up times IMO.
Ares is fine the way he is.GDLK creation.And yes i use in abuse his resets

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
And your bitching because people say he needs a Nerf?...LOL Can you say "I'm a dirty player!"?
LOL i'm not a dirty player. The fighting game community has alot of babies that are so spoon feed. His resets can be avoided if ppl would actually go to practice in try

Reactions: RYX

Art

Grave_Intent
If you're not a dirty player then you're a stupid player.

Also Ares does not need nerfed.
OK, let me "Rephrase" that "Your a greedy abusive player!" In NO WAY dose that make anyone else "Stupid" a balanced game means a fair fight for all players and then you actually need SKILL to win. Get it through your head that's what this OP is all about.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
OK, let me "Rephrase" that "Your a greedy abusive player!" In NO WAY dose that make anyone else "Stupid" a balanced game means a fair fight for all players and then you actually need SKILL to win. Get it through your head that's what this OP is all about.
You're stupid for getting hit by it.

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
Fuk a complete balanced game.There is no such thing. I play high caliber players that don't give 2 shits about his resets