What's new

CEO 2015 Viewing Guide, Hype & Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
wound vs. reo was on funkyp's stream, not long after it started up. they never mentioned it in spooky's stream so a lot of people missed it
Actually Pig did mention it, even noted when Wound won 2-1.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
oh my other post was on the last page, haha

chris g got DQ'd into losers first round then ran through everyone including eklectic. impressive...who does he play now?
Wait, ChrisG got DQ'd into losers but King got DQ'd out of the tournament?

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
Finally caught up. Fantastic tournament so far. Props to Pig and DMS. It was actually a very informative stream for once. I remember people sleeping on the Terry bros back in the day. It's nice to know most people have learned.

Slymind

Noob
Amazing tournament so far, my personal highlight would be the rise of Shinnok, Kitana prime ever improving, the amazing Trepound vs Brady match, and the overall commentary, DMS, Pig, Godspeed, everyone, passionate players and community members, this community has come a long way indeed, from MK9 to Injustice and now MKX, watching the stream and hearing all those stories about matches, rivalry and whatnot, and the potential for more is still there, if only NRS got that Netcode right...

Anyway nice job and good luck everyone.

brahji

Noob
Just being here for this has been so hype. All the way down to getting bodied in casuals all day. More motivation to improve for next year. Can't wait for this top 32 tonight

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
I'm not trying to be disrespectful to T.O.'s at all, but are tournaments always late or what? I do not understand what's happening behind the scenes, but the majority of tournaments I tune into are late. It's discouraging, especially when you hear a top player like @FOREVER KING has his fucking shoes stolen.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I'm not trying to be disrespectful to T.O.'s at all, but are tournaments always late or what? I do not understand what's happening behind the scenes, but the majority of tournaments I tune into are late. It's discouraging, especially when you hear a top player like @FOREVER KING has his fucking shoes stolen.
A. The shoes being stolen has NOTHING to do with the tournament. He was by the hotel pool passed out, anyone could have taken them.

B. Yes, tournaments tend to run late. Its impossible to tell how long matches will go, so tournaments tend to always start AT LEAST 30 minutes later than they are supposed to. Sucks but it is what it is.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Can't watch this Marvel or whatever the fuck this is on stream now. WTF is even going on in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.