What's new

CEO 2015 Viewing Guide, Hype & Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster
I missed earlier matches, but I'm very happy to see Kitana Prime made it through in winners, congrats! Btw, holy shiet at all the upsets! Dizzy and Pig out! :-O

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
Pig can you try to commentate on top 16 or top 8? Pretty please?

I think you and Arma would make an awesome duo.
Pig's commentary is pretty well done, and I gotta give you props @Pig Of The Hut for stepping up and giving your best effort despite being knocked out of pools and asking for suggestions.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Pig's commentary is pretty well done, and I gotta give you props @Pig Of The Hut for stepping up and giving your best effort despite being knocked out of pools and asking for suggestions.
I suck balls at MKX so I don't mind commentating.

I think it's important that the narrative is told between the players history and all and I'd like to do it

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
I suck balls at MKX so I don't mind commentating.

I think it's important that the narrative is told between the players history and all and I'd like to do it
And props to you for recognizing the latter (I disagree with the former, just keep labbing and never quit.) and making sure that story is told. Commentary is never easy, but I think with you doing The Armory vids, this is almost second nature.

Tim Static

Adminerator
glitch plays kung lao, i think tempest? not sure bc he used to be about buzzsaw. he's a regular at NLBC, usually him & grr in the finals there

EDIT: no update on last 2 pools still. eklectic looks like a safe bet in pool 15, but 16 is interesting with michaelangelo and noobe both there...
Do you know who AUS Googie used?

HanSolo

Noob
New to scene but I've been enjoying the stream, I also commend pigs commentating/professionalism. My favorite match so far has been Tom Brady against that kitana. Tom Brady pulled the last two matches but that guys (name failing me) kitana in the first match was inspiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.