What's new

CEO 2015 Viewing Guide, Hype & Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
A. The shoes being stolen has NOTHING to do with the tournament. He was by the hotel pool passed out, anyone could have taken them.

B. Yes, tournaments tend to run late. Its impossible to tell how long matches will go, so tournaments tend to always start AT LEAST 30 minutes later than they are supposed to. Sucks but it is what it is.
I know the shoe thing can go either way, but it's kinda fucked. I'm sure you agree.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
OMG, I'm watchin the same sh!t on both streams at the same time. SonicFox on one and REO on the other with this Pyro zoning. I love and use Tanya [DN] but, This Pyro... no comment. lmao

I miss Erron Black.

Is Reo going to mimic Fox from now on?
Seems that way with him using outlaw eb and now pyro tanya. I personally think Reo would do a lot better if he just focused on like one or two characters, but I don't think he's found his character yet.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
I'm actually rooting for SonicFox, MIT and Reo to all make it in the Top 4 just so people can see just how hilariously broken Tanya's teleport is.
Don't think her tele is that bad. But in Pyro, being able to move backwards in the air while on the offense with fireballs and building meter. Might as well eat a sandwich too, four birds with one stone.

Don't think her tele is that bad. But in Pyro, being able to move backwards in the air while on the offense with fireballs and building meter. Might as well eat a sandwich too, four birds with one stone.
That's why her teleport needs a stamina hit at least going backward. Nobody can even catch her while she's doing that bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.