What's new

General/Other - Kenshi Buffs Kenshi Desperately Needs.

Do you think these buffs make sense or these aren't what's wrong with Kenshi at all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

exflyingbooty

This dream has a sad ending
What does he need? I'll update it with such buffs since everyone here can agree I don't know what I'm talking about.
I don't play kenshi but please for the love of god buff his normals like his 1/d+3 and make them faster so he can at least poke out of bullshit.
Also him having a low starter(i've never seen anyone do a low starter of his so please correct me if this is wrong) isn't a bad thing but as a move so that way he has an actual mixup from teleport/jump in which i think all characters should have.

I do agree with the overhead buffs. He needs to harrass people with them so might as well make it +

coconutshrimp

Damn vro, hadda mess with yo auntie
I don't play kenshi but please for the love of god buff his normals like his 1/d+3 and make them faster so he can at least poke out of bullshit.
Also him having a low starter(i've never seen anyone do a low starter of his so please correct me if this is wrong) isn't a bad thing but as a move so that way he has an actual mixup from teleport/jump in which i think all characters should have.

I do agree with the overhead buffs. He needs to harrass people with them so might as well make it +
He does have a low starter, his B3. The problem is doing this low into the overhead mixup is interruptible, as any string into the overhead is which makes his up close game practically nonexistent. He is a zoner so up close game wouldn't matter, but his zoning is also a joke. Went on a bit of a rant there, but I will update it with a buff to normals, as those certainly need a bit of buffing.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
You're kidding me with the BF3 in balanced being a mid right?
Then, make it like in MK9, to whiff on air opponents.

I am not in the mood to just stand there full screen and eat BF3s and getting in pixel by pixel only to make one mistake and be thrown back again with a bf2.

No, no, and HELL no.

coconutshrimp

I am not in the mood to just stand there full screen and eat BF3s and getting in pixel by pixel only to make one mistake and be thrown back again with a bf2.

No, no, and HELL no.
I'm defs changing that when I get home later. Don't know what I was thinking when I put "hey make it a mid".

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure

No, no, and HELL no.
Just wondering, can't you just run straight past Teleflurries on read and get all the way in and possibly even punish the whiff?

Nah, we just go into foots of Kitana players (30 total or smtg?). ;)

At this point, i'll take almost anything when it comes to Kenshi buffs.
You'll co-sign these buffs because you are an insane downplayer who does Kenshi more harm than good when balance talk arises.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Just wondering, can't you just run straight past Teleflurries on read and get all the way in and possibly even punish the whiff?

You'll co-sign these buffs because you are an insane downplayer who does Kenshi more harm than good when balance talk arises.
You have no clue about Kenshi. And no your (probably limited if any) online experience doesn't count nor you 2 mans locals in Australia or whatever. You don't matter, thou you try hard.

The only harm here is that you're still allowed to post on Kenshi forums. But hey it's always fun to say that Kenshi (for you in Kenjutsu) is absolutely fine and argue with players like Pig of the Hut who just know Kenshi on all fronts 100x times better then you just to "matter". You're the cancer of Kenshi forums.

coconutshrimp

You can run past it in Possessed, which I mentioned that possessed's BF3 should be buffed.

Vithar

Evil but Honest!
@coconutshrimp So you want EX Armored Ovehead and DB1 as a Launcher in Possessed + 44 overhead string?
It seems you are one of the clueless people who just want the easy mode and ask for insane buffs that will f*ckup the game even more.
Why is this Thread not closed yet?

I Am The LK

Here my battle cry (Meow)
I think Kenshi isn't very good. But these buffs are ridiculous. Let him be alittle safer and make his overhead faster. BUT IN RETURN ALL HIS ARMORED MOVED SHOULD BE MADE SLOW AND INTURUPTABLE. Thats fair so if he's safe. He deserves no wakeup game.

Enexemander

A Hitbox Pirate - YARRR -
I think Kenshi isn't very good. But these buffs are ridiculous. Let him be alittle safer and make his overhead faster. BUT IN RETURN ALL HIS ARMORED MOVED SHOULD BE MADE SLOW AND INTURUPTABLE. Thats fair so if he's safe. He deserves no wakeup game.

MMMmm paint chips, am I right? The lead-er the better!

coconutshrimp

@coconutshrimp So you want EX Armored Ovehead and DB1 as a Launcher in Possessed + 44 overhead string?
It seems you are one of the clueless people who just want the easy mode and ask for insane buffs that will f*ckup the game even more.
Why is this Thread not closed yet?
He already has an EX overhead but it doesn't lead to anything. I'm asking to buff his overhead though and would any of these make him any more broken than some of the characters already in the game. Buffing his DB1 in Possessed is just to help his meterless damage in Possessed because he doesn't do much damage meterless in Possessed.

Vithar

Evil but Honest!
He already has an EX overhead but it doesn't lead to anything. I'm asking to buff his overhead though and would any of these make him any more broken than some of the characters already in the game. Buffing his DB1 in Possessed is just to help his meterless damage in Possessed because he doesn't do much damage meterless in Possessed.
Zoning Character with few 50/50s and safe starters that are armored will lead to QCn2 and that means bullsh*t.
Bullsh*t is the thing we don't need in MK same as lowskilled people crying for buffs and changes.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
If nrs don't buff Kenshi in the next patch they will be throwing subtly to us the message " we don't want zoning in this game!!"

Agilaz

It has begun
You know, I'll happily admit that in the past I've given Kenshi players shit whenever they complained about the character. That lasted until I tried him out myself.

Judging by some of the comments here, you people who are against Kenshi getting any sort of notable buffs have either never used him, or are suffering from some severe cognitive problems.

Don't panic though, I'm sure in many months from now when the next patch hits, NRS will be like "Hmm, Kenshi does need some buffs. Better buff Quan Chi some more."

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Can you make a thread if you'd please about Johnny Cage. Like the buffs you think he needs. Maybe his 1 1 3 string not having a hole anymore. His nut punch being a low? And a small damage buff?
Why would be need a damage buff? He gets plenty of damage meterless in stunt double and in a list he trades damage for pressure and in fisticuffs he trades damage for chip. I think he could use a couple buffs but I don't see the damage buff. I wouldn't mind if be did I would just like you to explain to me why he would need a slight damage buff? I'm curious and you have peaked my interest, and I'm not sure how I feel about nutpunch potentially being a low, I'm not saying it is a stupid idea I just need time to think about it, since I think fixing the gaps in his strings and giving him a faster poke should be more of a priority, since if I am mistaken his fastest normal is I believe 9 frames which is his d4 is it not? Correct me if I'm wrong.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity

B32 is a low starter and is pretty much mandatory to play the character. Like the joke of a mix up that he has of run in b32 or run in grab. It also leads to some damn good meterless damage, the reason why f32 isn't used as much even though it is a mid and does more damage is because it is slower than b32.