What's new

Boon, "Which fighter do you feel is MOST in need of help to compete better with the others?"

I agree with more space at the start, but I can't find myself to agree with the walk speed
trust me, it'd help the footsie game out for sure. Some matchups (like GL vs joker) are a lot more difficult bcuz one character has a footsie tool that crushes the other character. But with better walk speed, this would help that characters chances of not only winning, but whiff punishing the other character and etc.

acruz173

I PREORDERED MY NXT GEN SYSTEMS, DID U?
lobo, joker, lex, shazam, sinestro, ares, deathstroke, and all the rest of the SO CALLED low tier characters

IIWade3II

Kuff Botal
I can see Lobo,Joker,Shazam needing a buff possibly other characters like Bane and ares or Harley but Universal walk speed buff would be amazing for this game. Would help a lot of the rush down characters and footsies

screw characters, where the universal walk speed change and starting characters further apart at the beginning of a match? those would be huge for this game for sure.

Nah, I asked Rico and he said he doesn't want a universal buff for the fact that chars like Superman don't need it due to F32, maybe just chars that really need mobility should get it altered, I agree with him.

trust me, it'd help the footsie game out for sure. Some matchups (like GL vs joker) are a lot more difficult bcuz one character has a footsie tool that crushes the other character. But with better walk speed, this would help that characters chances of not only winning, but whiff punishing the other character and etc.
But that would make it so much easier for rush down characters to get in. What's gonna happen when DD just walks in on you lol. Getting away from flash or gl would become impossible

acruz173

I PREORDERED MY NXT GEN SYSTEMS, DID U?
I can see Lobo,Joker,Shazam needing a buff possibly other characters like Bane and ares or Harley but Universal walk speed buff would be amazing for this game. Would help a lot of the rush down characters and footsies
i agree with everything u said....Lobo especially

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
But that would make it so much easier for rush down characters to get in. What's gonna happen when DD just walks in on you lol. Getting away from flash or gl would become impossible
They should tweek it per character I agree, but a universal movement buff would help the pace for sure.

DarkPage

Noob
This actually makes sense I've wondered if anyone thought this or not like if walk speeds get increAses it should be character specific

Nah, I asked Rico and he said he doesn't want a universal buff for the fact that chars like Superman don't need it due to F32, maybe just chars that really need mobility should get it altered, I agree with him.
sorry, but rico is wrong. Some characters have a very hard time playing footsies with chars like aquman, superman, and etc. This would be something that would at least improve the situation, and if characters started further away at the beginning, superman and others can't start the match with a normal from the jump. I'm looking at the future of the game, and this would only help it.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I hate to say it, but Scorpion needs some help lol. He got nerfed to hell (pun intended)

Lobo, Bane, and Shazam need some help too.

arydious

Noob
Everyone e says he is asking the wrong audience. Really? I am pretty sure he knows what ever he says will then be posted to test your might. Secondly they have NRS employees who look at this board and see everything. Not to mention everyone w feels the need to tag them in every little post. I think it is clear by the multitude of buff/nerf character threads on here what the people of test your might want.
By branching out and understanding this is not the only site with people who play their games it makes everyone feel incorporated in the decision.