What's new

Boon, "Which fighter do you feel is MOST in need of help to compete better with the others?"

But that would make it so much easier for rush down characters to get in. What's gonna happen when DD just walks in on you lol. Getting away from flash or gl would become impossible
no, that'd help chars walk backwards faster as well lol, it's a buff for all. I wouldn't just want a forward movement buff, that'd be silly.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Nah, I asked Rico and he said he doesn't want a universal buff for the fact that chars like Superman don't need it due to F32, maybe just chars that really need mobility should get it altered, I agree with him.

When people say "universal" they don't actually mean everyone should get a blanket walkspeed buff.

Obviously certain characters don't need it, and shouldn't have it buffed, just like the "universal" D2 buffs.

Though I'm not sure it would really help footsies that much, character with fast advancing launch strings would still dominate, but it would help with the pace of the game, which could be a bit faster.

When people say "universal" they don't actually mean everyone should get a blanket walkspeed buff.

Obviously certain characters don't need it, and shouldn't have it buffed, just like the "universal" D2 buffs.

Though I'm not sure it would really help footsies that much, character with fast advancing launch strings would still dominate, but it would help with the pace of the game, which could be a bit faster.
it'd help some at least, and yeah I should've mentioned that chars who already move fast (black adam for example) shouldn't get the buff.

Crathen

Death is my business
Lobo , Joker , Ares , Shazam , Hawkgirl.

If i had to pick one it would be Lobo but Joker comes pretty close , all the other ones need some decent buffs , not huge buffs , some fixes and things like a dash buff ( not Shazam tho ) along with a walking speed buff among most of the cast with bad mobility.

Superman.

His super move isn't fast enough.
Did you know, if you don't do anything or use any moves that are -4 or worse on hit or block, it can't hit you????

That's bullcrap.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
Shazam is in a tier of shit all his own. Joker and Lobo need help too, but Shazam is worse than both by far. This is not even a discussion.

Anyone who said Bane, Hawkgirl, Lex, Ares or some other shit needs their brain checked. Those characters have problems, but they're matchup specific. Shazam, Joker and Lobo have issues across the board.

Radish

Defining Definitions
As someone who plays Bane I have to say that he doesn't need as much help as is being cried for. Could he use some buffs? Yeah, of course. But honestly he's very comfortable where he sits right now.

To me it's between Joker, Lobo, and Shazam. I think Lobo is a lot better than people give him credit for, though, and personally think Joker would be the one that deserves the most attention. But that is just me.

acruz173

I PREORDERED MY NXT GEN SYSTEMS, DID U?
Shazam is in a tier of shit all his own. Joker and Lobo need help too, but Shazam is worse than both by far. This is not even a discussion.

Anyone who said Bane, Hawkgirl, Lex, Ares or some other shit needs their brain checked. Those characters have problems, but they're matchup specific. Shazam, Joker and Lobo have issues across the board.
listen i agree ...but lobo.....oh boy lobo....feel my pain

acruz173

I PREORDERED MY NXT GEN SYSTEMS, DID U?
Captain Marvel (Shazam) and Black Adam are supposed to have the same powers, right? Poor Billy. :(
Lobo is an all-round better Shazam, from what I've heard. Be happy.
happy..oh boy... how about we agree to disagree......they boy need the help!

Solo_Is_The_Name

Flash In Training.
Ohk I choose Captain Marvel and why people calling him Shazam? I know DC changed it to Shazam, but Captain Marvel is more GDLK.