What's new

Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma-Discussion Thread

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
I love this series but I'm ass at it, need to get back into it and actually learn how to play. I played Taokaka in CT and I want to play Tao again no matter how bad she is in CP. (Cat girls all the way, may play Bullet and Kokonoe as well) Would really like help in leveling up in this game when I buy it. (I can't even do jump cancels consistently :()

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I love this series but I'm ass at it, need to get back into it and actually learn how to play. I played Taokaka in CT and I want to play Tao again no matter how bad she is in CP. (Cat girls all the way, may play Bullet and Kokonoe as well) Would really like help in leveling up in this game when I buy it. (I can't even do jump cancels consistently :()
Tao has always been A Tier or up from my understanding on the past games..

It seems like that's no different in this game. Quite different from Zoning Harley though...

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Tao has always been A Tier or up from my understanding on the past games..

It seems like that's no different in this game. Quite different from Zoning Harley though...
Yea I'm from the DOA community so this is the only game I've experienced zoning in, so rushdown is kinda my thing...But Harley is just fun in this game besides I more of a rushdown Harley anyway lol, working to improve my zoning

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Yea I'm from the DOA community so this is the only game I've experienced zoning in, so rushdown is kinda my thing...But Harley is just fun in this game besides I more of a rushdown Harley anyway lol, working to improve my zoning
I played DOA5 for a while.. Kinda very much sucked at it. No hit advantage, being minus on hit, and all the weird properties of the game messed me up but I did try! And I supported the game for as long as the kommunity supported it at Super Arcade...

Main thing that bugged me was too many match ups though. For a 3D game like DOA that has weird shit it's hard.

TKB

Noob
Taokaka is absurdly good lol to the point of it being hilarious because she's a goofy character.

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
Blazblue is probably the game that's investing all of my precious life hours man. First fighting game to teach me the basics and introduce me to air dashers and the ridiculous possibilities for characters that come with them.

If you are all willing to play at around night time EST, CP has that neat lobby system for all of us to go head on and murder each other.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
From my understanding, this is the way the tier list looks for this game right now.

S+: Kokonoe
S: Valkenhayn, Litchi, Tao
A: Hakumen, Hazama, Jin, Azrael

Not sure where the rest of the characters fit, but bottom 5 looks something like this

Amane, Bullet, Izayoi, Terumi, Tager

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
From the patch notes, I'm thinking that after the patch top tier will probably be Kokonoe, but more balanced, Jin, and Azrael.

shinobispectre

Heart of A Champion, Skill of a Noob :P
Hakumen all the way!! I haven't been able to get into CP because of its PS3 exclusivity. Hopefully I can save up and get a PS3 in the future. But why the drops in rankings for Hakumen? Have people been figuring out the matchup finally? I could care less if he was "bottom/trash" tier I would still play that cyborg samurai forever. He's so different in playstyle now and I kind of liked how his old combos looked but the new Hakumen still kicks ass.