What's new

Best character so far

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Superman is a ridiculously easy character to pick up but Black Adam is just as good if not better.

Nightwing is also up there...

SLy

Noob
Superman is looking the Best so far.. He's just a Solid character overall. No gimmicks

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Then who is his bad matchup?
Deathstroke is one of them. He can outzone SM very well. SM has to really pick his spots and if the DS knows what's doing, it's very hard to get in. If you stay in SM's face, he is not exactly the fastest char in the game. He is the most well rounded, yes, but there is no best char right now. Most people assume he's the best cause it's so easy to get wins w/him online. Nightwing is very very hard to get out of your face using SM

dookieagain

Last Bastion of Arcades
Deathstroke is one of them. He can outzone SM very well. SM has to really pick his spots and if the DS knows what's doing, it's very hard to get in. If you stay in SM's face, he is not exactly the fastest char in the game. He is the most well rounded, yes, but there is no best char right now. Most people assume he's the best cause it's so easy to get wins w/him online. Nightwing is very very hard to get out of your face using SM
I can't comment on the Nightwing thing, but Deathstroke seems to lose pretty badly to Superman. The last two WNF fights have shown the arguable best Deathstroke player getting manhandled by Superman.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I can't comment on the Nightwing thing, but Deathstroke seems to lose pretty badly to Superman. The last two WNF fights have shown the arguable best Deathstroke player getting manhandled by Superman.
I know what you're referring to and to me that was just player vs player, not char's tools vs char's tools. 9 times out of 10 if the DS knows what's he's doing it's hard for Superman to get in on him (keyword if they know what they are doing lol).

I heard about the beating I'm still trying to see the vids

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
This is the main thing that is wrong with this thread.

People are basing their opinions on locals in NYC and SoCal that have like 20-30 people average.....

The majors so far have been won by Doomsday, Batman, and second in both has been Aquaman. Yet because the weeklies are weekly everyone thinks that Superman and Deathstroke take priority because the good players from those regions are using them.

FYI, in the Canada major last week, CDJR got his Superman beat by the Doomsday and the Raven. It's not impossible, all it takes is matchup knowledge and competent players to pick up lesser used characters.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Circus: No matter who is using him or not, it's hard to argue Superman is not an extremely well rounded char. I tend to agree w/the top players saying there is no single best char, but he's really strong