What's new

Best character so far

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Wanted to know what's the general opinion on which character/characters has/have been the best thus far.
If you're gonna bitch about "uhhh it's too early to say" like seriously eat a box of dicks:)

I vote for Superman, great high low mixups, the best string in the game and crazy corner game. Plus Tyrant and Cdjr look legit as hell with supes.

R

Rottenmilk

between Superman and deathstroke.
Both have amazing Mix up potential and versatility, both with amazing rush downs.

Knobbonk

Burn this motherfucker to the ground
Superman has great pressure and footsies, but if you think any part of his game is about high/lows then you have no idea what you're talking about.

D

Deleted member 9158

what lows? The only lows besides his sweep are the scoop he does and I think B2 (the downwards laser he shoots out of his eyes).

he has a lot of overheads though

Knobbonk

Burn this motherfucker to the ground
what lows? The only lows besides his sweep are the scoop he does and I think B2 (the downwards laser he shoots out of his eyes).

he has a lot of overheads though
B1, f2d1, df3, d3, scoop

Overheads? 223 and f3 and you can see both from a million miles away

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Cyborg is/ was a viable candidate with his infinite. His zoning is still ridiculous without it. And his setup potential is ridiculous.

For online? Deathstroke. Cause everyone still complains about him.

either than that, from what I've seen it's a toss up between Superman or Aquaman.