What's new

battle editions

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Does Collector/Battle Edition come with a Season Pass? I've already reserved my CE but I'm curious. :)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
for those who care, preorders for these are almost sold out if you were looking to get one. not looking like there will be a 2nd set for a long time. looks like collectors ones are already gone.
Can you give a rough number? I'll article this. Thanks colt

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Oh snap, was thinking about getting Battle Edition.

I pre-ordered my game last Monday, I want BE, but never really got a look at the Stick and I have a Custom, so I didn't upgrade to BE. I am still waiting on a full look at the stick to possibly upgrade. D:.

Jeddite

Soul Kollector
Does Collector/Battle Edition come with a Season Pass? I've already reserved my CE but I'm curious. :)
No, at least there is no indication that it does.

CE's for 360 are sold out. BE's for 360 and PS3 still avail.

Reactions: RYX
(a dev made a thread, are we grounded?)
thanks for the notice. the collector's edition are not coming back either? also happy profit to you guys

Reactions: RYX

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
no idea on numbers but they are very close to no more orders. im just saying if you wanted an injustice stick and dont act soon, you might be sol or ebay'n

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
no idea on numbers but they are very close to no more orders. im just saying if you wanted an injustice stick and dont act soon, you might be sol or ebay'n
FP'd. Thank you, sir.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
All you get is a fight stick (which I'll never use b/c Pad > everything) and 3 alt costumes... which you can probably get later on via DLC. No need IMO

But to each their own.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
shame they not throwing any over to us EU guys :( looks like a cool stick.
i had to win a tourny to get the mk9 stick because couldnt get one elsewhere lol

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
I want this, but do you play on your lap? or do you need to set it on a little table in front of you? Can you plug your mic into it directly?

why no specs on the battle Edition stick yet? I think most people wouldn't invest in a stick without specs, unless they are hardcore collectors. All we know is "Made by PDP" nothing more.