What's new

Tech Batgirl Combo Thread. (Original Thread; Out of Date)

Durango

Enhancer
not sure what you mean but it should put them in position where they have to guess block. well not "should" it does ^_-
But on full meter, rather than block, they Super. It has frames to protect them. B1 would just get blocked if the Super didn't come out first, which is why I attempt to B2U3.

Durango

Enhancer
"- B2U3, f23~df2 MB, 212~db2u (40%)"

This combo is faulty. F23-DF2 MB causes opponents to bounce and fly away from the DF2. I just tested it on Hawkgirl.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Batgirl can use interactable bounce to pad her vortex combos without using meter. Two I've come up with are:

b2u3, interact, b3, j12, d2~bf1, ji2, 111 (~34%)
b2d3~interact, b3, ji3, d2~bf1, ji2, 111 (~35%)

Both of these are stance independent (they work on all characters regardless of stance). I'm pretty sure you can gt ji3 instead of ji2 for the first combo, but I just couldn't get the timing right. It shouldn't really add more than 1% though.

There's also this one,

b1~interact, b3, ji3, d2~bf1, ji2, 111 (~34%)

But it whiffs on certain characters and with others it's stance dependant. Too situational imo.

I can't test it now, but I think you should be able to do some variation of the following using 1 meter too...

b2u3, interact, b3, ji2, f23~df2(MB), d2~bf1, ji2, 111

or for non vortex, substitute d2 with f21~db2u. It should give decent damage (40%+) for only one meter. Seriously guys, explore some of these combos. A lot of stages have an interactable bounce and if you can integrate these combos into your game it's easy damage.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!

This combo is faulty. F23-DF2 MB causes opponents to bounce and fly away from the DF2. I just tested it on Hawkgirl.
Try this one instead;

b2u3, ji2, f23~df2 MB, 212~db2u

It does more damage and I know for a fact it works.

It works. You just have to wait a small tick to do the F23. The opponent should be in FRONT of batgirl not above her. They're almost on the ground.

kevkopdx

Noob
someone did a weird cross-up combo on me the other day, it happened so fast im not sure if i just blocked incorrectly... it was a 2 or 3 hit that put me in stun and then batgirl jump-crossed me up... is there such a combo?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
someone did a weird cross-up combo on me the other day, it happened so fast im not sure if i just blocked incorrectly... it was a 2 or 3 hit that put me in stun and then batgirl jump-crossed me up... is there such a combo?
I think you can dash out of that if memory serves (much like you can dash out of doomsday's crossup body splash). Usually after the three hit combo people would go for the vortex situation (assuming the combo was 111)

kevkopdx

Noob
I think you can dash out of that if memory serves (much like you can dash out of doomsday's crossup body splash). Usually after the three hit combo people would go for the vortex situation (assuming the combo was 111)
sorry i shouldve clarified, it was not 1,1,1... it might have been b2, d3... im not at home so i cant test... but it didnt seem like i had a chance to dash

EDIT: http://testyourmight.com/threads/batgirl-safe-jump-vortex.33043/
this is exactly what happened

Hmm, I think I tried that already, but I'll give it another shot. Thanks!
it works like this... as soon as your d2 makes contact you IMMEDIATELY and VERY QUICKLY input bf1. that for sure works. seriously the only character I play is batgirl so yeah I'm 100% positive it'll come out if you do it this way.

HushoftheWind

When's GGA!?
If you're referring to this video;

Yeah I have and it's awesome.
actually i was referring to a booty dancing vid with a girl dancing with a batgirl/batman symbol panties lol. here's the link to it for youtube, not gonna post embedded vid though watch?v=xZ_dY0iA7cY

Combo I use all the time that not many go for

After almost any hard knockdown - dash, ambiguous cross up neutral jump 2, 111, dd3 meter burn, b3 etc

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Combo I use all the time that not many go for

After almost any hard knockdown - dash, ambiguous cross up neutral jump 2, 111, dd3 meter burn, b3 etc
I use something like that quite often, (I use j2, 111~bf3(MB)) it mixes people up who don't know about it. However, people can wake up out of it if they know it's coming. Good way to set up the vortex though. Also love mixing up b12 after you've conditioned them to block the overhead mixes them up nicely.

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
Wtf I can't connect her bola anymore after b,f3 MB, b2,3

What did the patch do to her??
>_<

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Ok, see here are all the bnb's I use. Note that some are not optimised but the ease of execution outweighs the extra 1-4% in my opinion. I can consistently pull all these combos off online so timing isn't that strict and execution isn't that difficult. Also, note that vortex combos can be performed in the corner (provided a nj2 is used instead of a ji2). The percentages in [square brackets]indicate Punch Blade damage while the percentages in (round brackets)indicate electrified knuckle damage. Combos requiring meter are asterisked (*)

MIDSCREEN

VORTEX
(overhead) b2u3, b2u3, d2~bf1, ji2, 111 [28%](27%)
(low) b12, b2u3, d2~bf1, ji2, 111 [26%](25%)
(overhead to low) b2d3~bf3 (MB), b2u3, d2~bf1, ji2, 111 [28%](27%) *

DAMAGE
(overhead) b2u3, ji2, f23~df2 (MB), 212~db2u [42%](41%) *
(low) b12, f23~df2 (MB), 212~db2u [38%](37%) *

CORNER

METERLESS
(overhead) b2u3, f23, f21, f23~db2u [41%] (40%)
(low) b12, f23, f21, f23~db2u [40%] (38%)
(overhead to low) b2d3~dbdu, f21, f23~db2u [40%] (39%)

METER
(overhead) b2u3, f23, f21, f23~df2 (MB) f23~db2u [51%] (49%) *
(low) b12, f23, f21, f23~df2 (MB) f23~db2u [49%] (47%) *
(overhead to low) bd23~db2u, f21, f23~df2 (MB), f23~db2u [51%](50%)*

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
it works like this... as soon as your d2 makes contact you IMMEDIATELY and VERY QUICKLY input bf1. that for sure works. seriously the only character I play is batgirl so yeah I'm 100% positive it'll come out if you do it this way.
I was finally able to pull it off, but man, the timing is strict. It's like one of those Just Frame moves in Soul Calibur IV. I was able to do it by holding Down right after I do B1, 2, then 2 and immediately slide my finger to Back and then Forward and press 1. If I try it without sliding the input it doesn't work. I am doing it on a D-pad, which makes this kind of strict slide input difficult.