What's new

Tech Batgirl Combo Thread. (Original Thread; Out of Date)

Jayroc

Hat tier ftw
Online - I am able to back dash out of any vortex that use normals. If the vortex is started at the right time can it be back dashed offline.

Celerity

Lab Monster
He quoted maximillians combo that does 27%.
Right. I was just asking why that combo is worthwhile, since the vortex combo does 26%+vortex, and other combos do more damage for seemingly less effort.

Online - I am able to back dash out of any vortex that use normals. If the vortex is started at the right time can it be back dashed offline.
You can backdash out of Batgirl's vortex? That means the Batgirl player isn't doing it right, online or offline.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Yah, can't be dashed. They're not doing it right (i.e. waiting too long to input the normal after the 111) if you try and backdash against me, it just means you're not shielding and I get a free continue =D.

iDeeejay

Low MeterBurn Lightning
Soo I'm thinkin about picking up Batgirl.. just started messing with her high/low combos... seems pretty fun.

What was most appealing when I picked her by accident was her d2 (I'm a whore for Antiairs.) Is it as good as I think it is? Also.. what can we get off of an AA d2? If possible, tell me max dmg combo/combo into reset.. that would be greatly appreciated! thanks 8)

Edit: nevermind I'm sorry, I just saw a post asking for the same things on pg 13. Maah bad <3

edit x2: Okay so what about max dmg corner combos from high/low?

Celerity

Lab Monster
edit x2: Okay so what about max dmg corner combos from high/low?
B12, F23, D2 xx Bola, walk forward, NJ2, 111 - 29% vortex
B12, F23 xx Flying Bat[MB], D2 xx Bola, NJ2, 111 - 34% metered vortex
B2U3, B2U3, B2U3, D2 xx Bola, walk forward, NJ2, 111 - 33% vortex
(B12/B2U3), F23, F23, 111, F212 xx Batwheel(U) - ~45% damage
(B12/B2U3), F23, F23, F23 xx Flying Bat[MB], F23 xx Batwheel(U) - ~54% metered damage

King Checkmate

uɐlop sı ʎllɐnʇɔɐ
I've been fooling around with a LOT of characters., Im looking for a 3rd main (i think that in a Matchup heavy game like this one is better to have 3 characters that cover each others weaknesses, kind of rock paper scissors...).At the moment i main Doomsday and Aquaman, and i've been around.. Deathstroke,bane,green lantern , superman , batman , ares,etc... But i feel most of them have the same problems that my 1st main, doomsday has.. So im looking something to SHUT DOWN ZONERS. At first i was leaning towards scorpion... but his low damage output set me off. plus ½ my friends use scorpion and poor bastards get owned by my aquaman and D all the time, his low damage out put does NOT convince me. Sure he has consistency , mixups and everything a rushdown character might want, but i already have a rushdown character. My problem with DD is that GL and Superman shut me down pretty bad. so im looking for an option against these fellas... last time i played a tournament and even if i NEVER used B.girl before, i owned GL and Supes with her. Now im looking to learn her to see if shes what im looking for ... All and all. this thread my +1.
TY

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I've been fooling around with a LOT of characters., Im looking for a 3rd main (i think that in a Matchup heavy game like this one is better to have 3 characters that cover each others weaknesses, kind of rock paper scissors...).At the moment i main Doomsday and Aquaman, and i've been around.. Deathstroke,bane,green lantern , superman , batman , ares,etc... But i feel most of them have the same problems that my 1st main, doomsday has.. So im looking something to SHUT DOWN ZONERS. At first i was leaning towards scorpion... but his low damage output set me off. plus ½ my friends use scorpion and poor bastards get owned by my aquaman and D all the time, his low damage out put does NOT convince me. Sure he has consistency , mixups and everything a rushdown character might want, but i already have a rushdown character. My problem with DD is that GL and Superman shut me down pretty bad. so im looking for an option against these fellas... last time i played a tournament and even if i NEVER used B.girl before, i owned GL and Supes with her. Now im looking to learn her to see if shes what im looking for ... All and all. this thread my +1.
TY
Aside from corner batgirl has pretty shitty damage output as well. However, her vortex is beastly.

Mid screen damage (for those interested):
B+2U+3, JI2, F+21~df2 (MB), F+21~db2+u (38%)

Although to be honest, her vortex is usually better. This can be used to finish off a life bar though.

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
D2bola combos for me
Be careful though, raw d2 buffered into bolo will whiff.
It's height and angle dependent. It's funny I spent a lot of time last night trying to master when to D2xxbola and when not to and then awoke to read this post.. wierd. I think that's gonna be good thing for all us Babs mains to know cause wiffing the bola can cost you the match. It mostly works when the jumper is in front of you and whiffs when you D2 them right above your head.

Celerity

Lab Monster
Wait so what's the "vortex" right after her combos?
After you end a combo in Bola, do J2, 1 1 1. The 1 1 1 leaves you at enough frame advantage that you can follow up with a B1 or B2 for a 50/50 mixup which they are forced to block. It's the core of her gameplay.

booivi

Good Game :)
After you end a combo in Bola, do J2, 1 1 1. The 1 1 1 leaves you at enough frame advantage that you can follow up with a B1 or B2 for a 50/50 mixup which they are forced to block. It's the core of her gameplay.
Ok that sounds nice. But how do you get your opponent to respect that? is the frame advantage enough so that the opponent is force to block or can the opponent backdash/jump or what??? I've never played a good/decent batgirl at all, so i'd like to know what batgirl's downside is. Also, is B1/B2 safe on block?

Celerity

Lab Monster
Ok that sounds nice. But how do you get your opponent to respect that? is the frame advantage enough so that the opponent is force to block or can the opponent backdash/jump or what??? I've never played a good/decent batgirl at all, so i'd like to know what batgirl's downside is. Also, is B1/B2 safe on block?
There's enough frame advantage for you to throw out a B1 or B2 for free. They can't do anything.

B12 and B2 are safe, but B2U3 can be punished by some characters. You can find out all of this information in her frame data. It shows 111's hit advantage and B2U3's block (dis)advantage, and it's relatively accurate from what I can recall.

D1~bf3 MB

yo so this seems like such a cool idea as I think I read somewhere on here that bf3 is safe on block : D
but everytime I try to do it I get the bola to come out instead...which is odd... then again ive had similar issues before. anyone got any tip(s) on the timing for this?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
D1~bf3 MB

yo so this seems like such a cool idea as I think I read somewhere on here that bf3 is safe on block : D
but everytime I try to do it I get the bola to come out instead...which is odd... then again ive had similar issues before. anyone got any tip(s) on the timing for this?
Go for the 111 then input the bf3 as the 3rd 1 hit comes out. Also, don't mash.

Go for the 111 then input the bf3 as the 3rd 1 hit comes out. Also, don't mash.
the entire appeal for me is where it starts from. D1 (crouching yeah? ^^) so many times I'm in a situation where I'll land a crouching square...now if you really can follow it up with a bf3 that would be huge. cmon besides 111 into anything is ezpz ;)

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
the entire appeal for me is where it starts from. D1 (crouching yeah? ^^) so many times I'm in a situation where I'll land a crouching square...now if you really can follow it up with a bf3 that would be huge. cmon besides 111 into anything is ezpz ;)
Sorry, didn't really read what you'd posted. Just saw 1 and bf3 and assumed lol.