What's new

$100 Money Match SonicFox vs Perfect Legend Next Weekend At Summer Jam 9!!

damagedone13

Keep Music Evil
Never count PL out.Sonic is obviously a favorite in this battle but i am rooting for PL and i am pretty sure there will be no 10-0 or anything like that.
PL better win this one

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
2 time NRS EVO champ vs. 2 time NRS EVO champ is how this should be hyped up.

Yeah man, I was saying this before that's it's kinda like the movie looper. Bruce Willis needing to take his older self out .. Lol.

Last edited:

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Nothing against PL but something about him and MKX haven't been meshing from what I've seen. Like he's still a great player, probably one of the time best, but he hasn't been placing at the majors. At least the ones I've seen outside of ESL.
He hasn't been to any majors lol. He really hasn't been doing much of anything for mkx it's no surprise he didn't do so hot at Evo. He's Def a great player and it's kinda sad the disregard and disrespect some people have on this site for him

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
People acting like PL doesn't even have the right to pick up a controller in the same room as Sonic lol, we are all just players of a VIDEO GAME lol enjoy the challenge and the competitive atmosphere

He didn't say he is a top 5 player, he just wants to bring his game to SonicFox and take a shot at the throne.

I know I would get wrecked by SonicFox MUCH in a FT10, hell I'd get wrecked by PL in a FT10 and most of you all would too. Still wouldn't turn down the opportunity for a measly $100 especially if I had PL cash (and I don't), and all of you people on TYM could mock the shit out of me for losing it afterwards for all I care, at least I'd be out having fun doing something, getting involved in the game outside of the tournament scene and building competitive hype, all the while level'ing up against one of the best players in the game, while you all sit on your fat asses at home drinking mountain dew and typing shots

Props to PL for putting his money where his mouth is. Get out there and give Sonic your best shot. And if you lose, at least no-one can say you just sat down and took it, and the rest of us all get a good show regardless. Not sure why people are trying their hardest to discourage this sort of thing in this thread, just to shut down any chance of MKX being interesting so that we can make threads like the one just below this about how boring and stale this game is? Fuck outta here on this one TYM, go be bitches elsewhere
DUDE. I love you for this

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
PL wouldn't verse REO for thousands in MK9, when neither of them had to put their own money down

MKX comes and PL is giving Sonic Fox $100 of his own money. At least it's some improvement
More proof the salt in his system is making him batshit bonkers.
Character Lock, Variation Lock. You wanna lock the stage and turn off interacts too?
Might as well just play the kid in mk9.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
He hasn't been to any majors lol. He really hasn't been doing much of anything for mkx it's no surprise he didn't do so hot at Evo. He's Def a great player and it's kinda sad the disregard and disrespect some people have on this site for him
My question then is where does all of PL's salt come from? Like I don't see it often but it comes out of almost no where or for no reason. He's always been a great player but from what I can tell, people don't like that he hasn't gone out to play while on the other hand dealing out a lot of salt on twitter.