What's new

$100 Money Match SonicFox vs Perfect Legend Next Weekend At Summer Jam 9!!

Why are people calling PL washed up lol didn't he take home like 5k at the ESL finals? The game has only been out for a few months and when it comes to people like Jr and REO everyone is like "give them time" but when it comes to PL who has already made a ton from one tournament he's "washed up".

Doesn't make sense to me.
I dont get this new logic of such and such made this amount of money from a tournament so he's a beast. If there's a million dollar pot for tournament, and 16th place takes home 20 grand from it, does that mean that player(s) is a god amongst men because he's made more money in a year than majority of other pro players?

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I dont get this new logic of such and such made this amount of money from a tournament so he's a beast. If there's a million dollar pot for tournament, and 16th place takes home 20 grand from it, does that mean that player(s) is a god amongst men because he's made more money in a year than majority of other pro players?
Was just saying this the other day. Money totals depend a lot on what events you went to (or were able to go to) and what kind of competition you had to face for the pot.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I actually think this is the brake PL needs

It's a risk but the reward be huge

He kind of lost his reputation at not showing up to tourneys, but if he wins this he back on people's lists again, if he wins the tourney too, he be huge again

But if he loses, he be on a long path to recovery but we see

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
TWITTER IS FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW
IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE SALT HAPPEN GO LOOK AT PL/MY TWITTER
Pretty much once PL's ego gets hurt, he starts getting salty so he has challegned me to a FT10
WInner/character/variation locked
100$ MONEY MATCH
so uhhh GET HYPE AND CHECK OUT TWITTER LOL
rek'm