What's new

Your favorite Killer Frost moments?

What are your favorite Killer Frost moments?

• Depleting your opponent's life bar after they successively guess wrong

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Parrying GL's b13 online and watching his character visibly hesitant soon after

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Landing a TA combo against a non inept opponent

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Successfully landing a YOLO slide

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • MB Parrying a beginning of the match MMH trait 3, SM f23, WW b23

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • An incredible comeback due to Frost's vortex

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Post game hatemail and death threats

• Beating a player who attempted to Rooftop/BA counter pick you

• Clashing and having your clash quote be "This mean you don't like me?"

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Landing multiple disrespectful MBF3/ catching 100% of the Injustice populace with b1YOLO cancel into

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
As evidenced by the crickets chirping and dust balls rolling around this forum, Killer Frost players are few and far in between, though most players of other characters still cannot stand her, and insinuate her having a large following due to their complaints.

As we seem to be a tight knit group, perhaps we share the same minds in terms of what always bring a smile to our face/ erection to our loins during a match with our beloved Ice Maiden.

So let us commune and see just which of these moments are shared by us all.
The last option that got cut off = YOLO cancel into F3.(Bounce cancel)

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I gotta say though, the old days of fucked up wake up windows and Ghetto-YOLO-OTG slides after knock downs were pretty godlike. Or just 111~4'ing someone into oblivion in the corner just because you can. Disrespect is the name of her game, and I love that about her.

For those of you who were here early in the game, particularly during Pig's anti-KF tirade, the hatemail you would get for playing her was insane. People would pick Superman and then call my character cheap. Hilarious stuff.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I used to OTG slide so Goddamn much back in the day. It was fun, but sadistic. Non meter burn command grab, take a step back to make it look like I'm backing up, then wham, OTG slide.
yup. Every time. But yeah, I felt hella evil every time as well. The good-old regular command grab into dash up throw/f3/back up slide mixup was so damn dirty. Granted, it was unintentional, but who cares. THOSE were the golden days of KF hatemail. Oh the nostalgia.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
For those of you who were here early in the game, particularly during Pig's anti-KF tirade, the hatemail you would get for playing her was insane. People would pick Superman and then call my character cheap. Hilarious stuff.
Yeah dude, between the onblock vortex setups with trait cancels to the fucked up OTG slides because of the borked wake up system made for some amazing hatemail. Good lord our character was terrifying back then. I look back like, 'yeahhhhhh, I was THAT guy. THAT scumbag laughing as you could not get off the ground'.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Why is it always a joke with KF ;_;

I voted for the comeback. When I am near death and I hit them into 50/50 and they keep guessing wrong and lose... that is so gratifying.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Why is it always a joke with KF ;_;

I voted for the comeback. When I am near death and I hit them into 50/50 and they keep guessing wrong and lose... that is so gratifying.
This is exactly how I got my only a real master trophy. <3<3<3<3 And I think it's less of things always being a joke, and more of the term yolo slide being a massive misnomer given how safe and cheap it is. 'WHERE'S THE YOLO?!?!?!' - Tom Brady

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Ricky, my man. I know you are quoting people, but take it eaaaaaaaaaasy. We all know of the standard Frost rage mail anyways. I mean I feel like all this mail is somehow coming from the same dude who has 500 PSN accounts. Everything is pretty much the same. Yesterday I had a guy message me and tell me that I modded my copy of the game so D2 would hit him on block and asked me what kind of mod chip I have installed...

RiBBz22

I see, yeah I know what you mean, no prob my bad.

Also:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
Someone said I was a tester and had been testing the game for 6 months.
Yeah, then he told me that he knew I was cheating because "look at my record" obviously I know the match up. He had like 3300 wins and 1200 losses and I am sure half those wins were cherry picked.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Man, idk about you guys, but I LOVE AA dagger combos. My favorite one is AA dagger, MB spike, slide, 22 mb grab. Nothing feels better than getting a reset from full screen lol
That's my favorite too! It's even more satisfying when you are on the batcave level and the daggers hit them into the wires then you get another dagger throw into MB iceberg, slide... Wow, that was amazing when I landed that the other day ^_^

RiBBz22

That's my favorite too! It's even more satisfying when you are on the batcave level and the daggers hit them into the wires then you get another dagger throw into MB iceberg, slide... Wow, that was amazing when I landed that the other day ^_^
I hit someone with a corner combo today into vortex on Fortress of Solitude with that teleporter and then finished my F113 string with a YOLO interactable where she slides out of the teleporter into another reset. It ended up being like 100% and it warmed my heart.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Having the advantage matchup over AK Pig Of The Hut. He dedicated the first episode of his podcast to raging about her. Revenge for 2 years of Kitana vs. Kenshi.

Irritating GGA Dizzy and causing him to call her "the Kabal of this game".

Listening to GGA HAN complain about resets and try to justify Cyrax in his head. My all time favorite was when he explained to me that "at least with Cyrax's you don't have to guess, you just know you're dead" as if that somehow is less stressful.

Of course my favorite Killer Frost moment was when I dropped her for Catwoman. ;)

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
I'm new but, my favorite thing so far is tapping trait 3/4 to fullscreen away to get people to move then doing MB Ice Berg right after and comboing. It makes me feel tricky.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
sorry for the double post,

But how is this an option in the Poll?

"MB Parrying a beginning of the match MMH trait 3, SM f23, WW b23"

Does frost magically get meter at the beginning of a match?

sorry for the double post,

But how is this an option in the Poll?

"MB Parrying a beginning of the match MMH trait 3, SM f23, WW b23"

Does frost magically get meter at the beginning of a match?
She can ex the parry after it hits if I'm not mistaken so she gets the meter for first hit and then uses it to enhance the parry. You could do the same thing with Green Lantern's lift at the beginning of a match