What's new

XBL TOURNY 2

Man, those matches were really close, I never suspected to win after being down 2-0. Good times, thanks to Black for recording, hope to see 'em up soon.

Can't wait to face Shock...

Darknatas won 3-0. Good games. I was pretty terrible CSub vs Sindel cause I haven't fought a good CSub in months. At least I won a Sindel mirror match but too bad it didn't count.

ShaneyMcGrady1 said:
I Beat Pumkin King 3-0 Feelthecrash was watching us. GGs Pumkin King.
great stuff hope to play you again soon for fun
haha i was hating the lag
but great stuff your really good
cya soon
ps i hope to get a new mic really soon

Shock i will record your matches and i'll send them to you so you can edit them as you please. Just tell me when your gonna play because your already on my xbox live friends list.

black album said:
Shock i will record your matches and i'll send them to you so you can edit them as you please. Just tell me when your gonna play because your already on my xbox live friends list.
Dude where are the games against Correzio?

Shaney

Noob
Pumkin King93 said:
ShaneyMcGrady1 said:
I Beat Pumkin King 3-0 Feelthecrash was watching us. GGs Pumkin King.
great stuff hope to play you again soon for fun
haha i was hating the lag
but great stuff your really good
cya soon
ps i hope to get a new mic really soon
Definately, hopefully you'll have a mic next time lol. and yea the lag was harsh when we played.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Corez just has to let me know when he wants to play, you guys can post it here.

Hm, autoadvance. Interesting.

Drag0n, please send my gamertag a message and a friend request. We'll discuss it there. It's LordPsyBorg if you don't already know.

Edit: I don't know your gamertag, because the friend registry does not allow for underscores. This is why you have to send ME a friend request. Sorry for the confusion.

Lord PsyBorg said:
Hm, autoadvance. Interesting.

Drag0n, please send my gamertag a message and a friend request. We'll discuss it there. It's LordPsyBorg if you don't already know.

Edit: I don't know your gamertag, because the friend registry does not allow for underscores. This is why you have to send ME a friend request. Sorry for the confusion.
yea ill send you a request when i get on, but you could have just checked the gamertag topic rather than go through that hassle. :wink:

LordPsyBorg VS. DRAG0N_F0RCE:

Match 1: LordPsyBorg wins
LPB's character: Human Smoke
DF's character: Unmasked Sub Zero
Round 1: LordPsyBorg wins
Round 2: DRAG0N_F0RCE wins
Round 3: LordPsyBorg wins

Match 2: LordPsyBorg wins
Round 1: LordPsyBorg wins
Round 2: LordPsyBorg wins

Match 3: LordPsyBorg wins
Round 1: DRAG0N_F0RCE wins
Round 2: LordPsyBorg wins
Round 3: LordPsyBorg wins

We agreed beforehand in PM that we would play without a recorder and be truthful in who won, and I expect him to do so here.