What's new

Wonder Woman Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Athena - Goddess of wisdom, war, and heroic endeavors.
Demeter - Goddess of the earth, agriculture, and of fertility.
Hephaestus - God of blacksmiths, metal, fire and volcanoes.
Hestia - Goddess of hearth, the family, and the state.
Hermes - God of trade, eloquence, messenger of the Gods.

Take what you will from that.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Haven't seen lasso spin and they reduced the range on B2. :mad::mad::mad:
Everything considered extremely good in the past game like Superman's F23 and WoWo's B2, has now been nerfed/ changed in some way. Ex: F2 is now a high and B2 from WoWo is drastically smaller.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
What are you guys thinking about her trait ey?

Her old trait was honestly 99% useless, but im not SUPER excited about this trait unless once you select the trait it stays until you select another trait. For these short windows, and they see what trait you selected, its like ehhh meh.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt

Her old trait was honestly 99% useless, but im not SUPER excited about this trait unless once you select the trait it stays until you select another trait. For these short windows, and they see what trait you selected, its like ehhh meh.
I think this could lead to interesting mixups. What's she gonna do on Oki, end combo early to cancel in Blessings of Hermes for a cross up attempt, Bless of Athena for Increased lasso smh, etc, etc.

She seems like a knockdown Queen so far. Which Blessings is it now, blah blah, B'S gains range when blessed. Can be special canceled on in said Blessing. Etc.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
I think this could lead to interesting mixups. What's she gonna do on Oki, end combo early to cancel in Blessings of Hermes for a cross up attempt, Bless of Athena for Increased lasso smh, etc, etc.

She seems like a knockdown Queen so far. Which Blessings is it now, blah blah, B'S gains range when blessed. Can be special canceled on in said Blessing. Etc.
Yeah that makes sense, I get what you're saying, that could work.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
There NEEDS to be Kanga's in injustice 2 or boon has failed the character completely. Kanga's are a rich part of the Themyscrira lore.

Now that the wheels are back on the injustice train, I still stand firm that we need Kangas to represent wonder woman in injustice 2!

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual

This is pure speculation on my part.
It seems you can active only one ability at a time.

I m assuming glow on arms increases her damage, glow on lasso adds fire properties to lasso moves(probably DOT) and glow on shield negates/reduces chip damage. These abilities should stay active for short period of time and require player to re-activate them.

Glow on bracelets gives her ability to reflect/defect the enemy fire. I m assuming when it's not active she parries just like injustice 1 where she just blocks without sending the projectile back. Glow on legs allows her to air-dash(confirmed). These 2 abilities give WoWo completely new moves not the damage boost, damage reduction or damage over time like the other three. She should be able to keep either bracelet trait or air dash trait on without a timer. You lose bracelet reflect parry when you change your trait one of other four traits. Same applies to Air dash trait(glow on legs).

It would totally suck to activate bracelet trait only to have your opponent stop throwing projectiles and wait for your trait to go away.

Arms, Shield and Lasso should have timer but not the legs(air dash) and bracelets.

Last edited:

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
I believe this is how you activate different traits.

Arms = Up+trait button
Legs = Down+trait button
Bracelets = forward+trait button
Shield = back+trait button
Lasso = trait button

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
This is pure speculation on my part.
It seems you can active only one ability at a time.

I m assuming glow on arms increases her damage, glow on lasso adds fire properties to lasso moves(probably DOT) and glow on shield negates/reduces chip damage. These abilities should stay active for short period of time and require player to re-activate them.

Glow on bracelets gives her ability to reflect/defect the enemy fire. I m assuming when it's not active she parries just like injustice 1 where she just blocks without sending the projectile back. Glow on legs allows her to air-dash(confirmed). These 2 abilities give WoWo completely new moves not the damage boost, damage reduction or damage over time like the other three. She should be able to keep either bracelet trait or air dash trait on without a timer. You lose bracelet reflect parry when you change your trait one of other four traits. Same applies to Air dash trait(glow on legs).

It would totally suck to activate bracelet trait only to have your opponent stop throwing projectiles and wait for your trait to go away.

Arms, Shield and Lasso should have timer but not the legs(air dash) and bracelets.
Well that seems more useful than her last trait, but I'll miss always being able to fly without having to activate a trait.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!

So according to the stream breakdown, Wonder woman has been 1/2 reworked. They have combined her two stances into 1. She has some new strings and a new trait.
All of her lasso normals have returned. Her trait- Blessing from the gods, grants her with different abilities. When she activates the trait(formerly she screamed "for the gods"), she gains 1 of 5 traits buffs randomly(she can NOT choose)
Hera- glow on bracelets-
Hestia - glow on lasso - increase lasso attack damage
Hermes- glow on boots- air dash
Athena -glow on shield- buff shield attacks and nullifies other projectiles(she gains shield throw that nullifies other projectiles)
-glow on arms - they didnt explain this one

Her trait lasts a long time and regains quickly.

new moves
- upward shield bash(anti air) MB to throw, can come down with sword
low sword stab(low combo starter),high kick
gear moves - sword of athena- WW slides on knees into opponent(low combo starter
- air dive bomb(from jump she flies down w/ her fist)
-Protection-walking shield with protection, MB she takes almost NO damage.
-anti air lasso spin(hits multiple times and more above her) cant MB

may have missed some stuff

Last edited:

Blitzace10

The Aquatic Ace
So the dive-bomb and the lasso spin have been takin away, unless you have gear on. That lasso spin in the first game was like the best wake up attack in the game.....

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
I think that she looks solid. More coherent than last game, but they could have done SO MUCH more. I would have rather seen dedication to her sword and shield than her lasso, but this works fine, just not as great as it could have been.
Her trait is basically Harley's from IGAU 1 but only with the Joker Picture lol

Status
Not open for further replies.