What's new

Will You Main The Ice Cold That is Killer Frost

Frenchy BSM

Evil lies in the cold
Welcome to the Killer Frost What we know Thread
KILLER FROST PIC.jpg
Both versions of Killer Frost have shown the ability to absorb heat from external sources and transmute it into waves of cold. Using these powers Killer Frost can create an ice-sheen across her entire body, and generate objects composed completely of ice, such as projectiles (ice daggers) and defensive walls. She can also instantly freeze animate matter through physical contact. In pre-Crisis on Infinite Earths appearances, she had the ability to make men fall under her control with a kiss.​
Will You Be Dedicated Frost Player?​
:
Normals
Her normals moves, the way she moves and things I've seen. Her dash, by the looks of her dash everyone has different dash properties. Their own distance on how far they move once you input it, I'd say her dash doesn't look like it would be to far, like say batman. This is what I think, characters who are a gadgets characters will be moving much more swiftly, dash wise and interacts. Her air dash, Wonder Woman has an air dash also, along with superman and they are both power characters will this mean Killer Frost will be one? Probably she will be because what else could she do, ice bombs? Don't think so but the time is coming to hit the lab and find out.​
Specials
I have come over a number of things. She appears to have a slide similar to sub zero but much faster on coming out and maybe recovery. Also a parry I might get this mixed up with her trait but that's what I'm calling it for now. One more thing that caught my eye was her ability to have ice spikes come out the ground, this maybe be a hard knock down rewarding addition jump in or bait pressure I don't know we will have to see.​
Super
Her super I'd say is the most epic one I've seen she get you with ice spikes out of the ground I don't think thing move will track but once we get our hands on it we'll find out but anyways after she does that she takes you into a blizzard where two walls of ice appear with spikes on it, slams you into a pancake and just to finish it off another wall of ice with spikes but this time from the air and crushes her enemy.(I Know raw right )​
Trait
So finally I have found out her trait, basically it's a bar that always needs to be charged up by holding B(4). Once the bar is full your on a timer don't know the exact time but it's not to long. Once your in this state all you're normal's freeze upon hit, every single one, on block I don't know yet we'll have to see.​

Want you're info about Killer Frost posted the guide? Just PM me, send what you have found and it will be posted on the separate guide thread with your name on it.
*Note Character guide will be on a separate thread. :)

Frenchy BSM

Evil lies in the cold
I honestly have no clue what i'll be dealing with but i think she might be just that, heavy punishing maybe wouldn't want her like sub zero well maybe like him but like 10x better :D

Frenchy BSM

Evil lies in the cold
We will see I'm so geeked, after I saw her super I just want my hands on her, I really want her to have a lot of potential zoning wise and some keep out tools I don't want her to be a jade :(

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
As long as she's not super slow and has some similarities to Subzero then I'll try her out. All comes down to her tools really.

Frenchy BSM

Evil lies in the cold
Tiers don't exist it's all about skill
Well tiers do exist sadly, its not like you see jades sindels in tourneys winning against kabals, jax or laos id say that's the only flaw of a fighting game but yes skill is a big part. Surely tho killer frost is my number one though :)

My jaw met the floor.:eek: Some of you guys made her super sound like it was shit, but I just saw a bed of spikes made out of ice fall in someone. Sure it's no city covering "ICE! ICE EVERYWHERE!" move but it's more original then that.

It's so hard to really pick a main right now. All I've seen are vids of the characters I'm interested in but have yet to actually 'PLAY" them. The demo made me play wonder woman, who I had in the bottom part of the list of who I'll play. WW is surprisingly fun. That and Lex really surprised me.

So I would be interested if she has some unique stuff and not like sub Zero, though I've read (Yes from this site before it was taken down) that she does play like sub Zero with a command grab. I've seen a vid where she has a slide like GA (which was similar to SZ)

Frenchy BSM

Evil lies in the cold
HER SUPER IS LIKE THE BEST IN THE GAME NUFF SAID! she bad :)
*edit* just watched her gameplay she looks like she might be a problem!