What's new

Which 5 other characters would you like to see as DLC?

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
How does Snake fit into MK lore better when Jack literally faced off against Raiden and Shang Tsung :p

View attachment 17483

View attachment 17482

This film, along with Enter the Dragon, literally gave birth to Mortal Kombat! Funnily enough it even featured Gerald Okamura who was raised from the dead in the climactic battle with Shang in the MK movie, as well as George Cheung who played Shang Tsung's former master, Master Cho, in MK Conquest :D
yeah, you're right ....

Big Trouble in Little China, along with Enter the Dragon plus Bloodsport were the very inspirational source to the core of MK lore ..... :cool:

So, bring on Jack Burton, along with a Frank Dux JCVD skin to Johnny Cage and a Bruce Lee skin for Liu Kang, and so, we all gonna be fine with , hehe ! :DOGE

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
1. Ash because I cannot believe how royally this game has fucked me for the past year and a half
2.Chameleon or Khameleon
3.Sareena
4.Nitara
5. Takeda or Kung Jin

Espio

Kokomo
My list is:
Two MK3/Trilogy Characters
Two 3D Era
One Guest

Nitara

Kurtis Stryker

Havik

Motaro (whether likely or not, he would be a diverse addition to the roster and more monsters are welcome, hasn't been playable in eons properly).

Nemesis as a Guest from Resident Evil (Because if there must be a guest, a big monster sounds way cooler than almost any other guest besides Spawn we got).

Palermo9

Ripping spines out since 1992
  1. Human/cyborg hybrid Smoke -- as rumoured.
  2. Havik -- one of the few 3D characters with a redeeming background and playstyle.
  3. Onaga in Goro's body -- did Kittelsen plan to include this in the comic? In any case, more big bodies/monsters is good for variety.
  4. Reptile -- because there must be a time-slowing character. Nimble variation was awesome in MKX.
  5. Buffy or Ash Williams -- a female guest could be cool for a change, but Ash is my true love.
Bonus: Taven/Shinnok -- from the rumour. Not a fan of Taven at all, but curious how a two-in-one character can work in this game (Noob/Smoke nostalgia).

Art Lean

Noob
I'd love Reptile back if he felt like the powerhouse enigma he was in MK1 and MK2, in terms of full characterisation. From MK4 onwards, he just seemed to de-evolve into a beta cuck jobber who just became more and more snivelling. How did fighting games' first ever secret fighter, that was once a mythological legend among us early 90s adolescents turn into... the Brooklyn Brawler? :(

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
  1. Havik. Please? Please. Just fuckin do it, NRS. I wanna break my own leg with a KB and get a gigantic damage boost from it.
  2. Ermac. Single best design in the character's history and he's relegated to a Krypt death. Rude.
  3. Takeda. Still unsure why he and Jin weren't included when the whole point of MKX was "the new generation."
  4. Ashrah. Wild card runnin around killing demons and looking sleek doin it.
  5. Ash Williams. There's gotta be a guest and the current shtick is campy 80s movie males so Ash it is.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I've, no joke, been super stuck on this idea since that fake leak.

(I was a big Buffy geek back when it was on, so that would be ok too I guess)
The more you think about it, the more it makes sense. She has a weapon with her sword, and a projectile with her throwing star thing. She has that iconic little scream thing she does. They could probably borrow some animations /moves from Wonder Woman.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
The more you think about it, the more it makes sense. She has a weapon with her sword, and a projectile with her throwing star thing. She has that iconic little scream thing she does. They could probably borrow some animations /moves from Wonder Woman.
I was a WoWo main. Give me them chakram loops

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I'd like Reiko....but in MKX.

It's honestly hard for me to even be inspired to choose more DLC for MK11 considering I didn't even bother with the last round NRS released. Let's pretend there's a massive balance update that happens with HUGE gameplay changes and fun added. If that happened.....

1 - Ermac

2 - Reiko

3 - Reptile

4 - Smoke

5 - Pinhead

If there aren't any huge changes coming, I'd prefer my man Ermac be saved for the next MK that I might actually enjoy playing.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
  1. Smoke
  2. Havik
  3. Sektor/Cyrax (LBSH, due to the variation system they would be one character)
  4. Ermac
  5. Reptile
Honestly, I don’t even care about playing as any of those characters, but it doesn’t feel like MK without some of them. I’ve gotten all my ladies so I feel extremely spoiled, I’d like to see the MK ninjas get some love.