What's new

Which 3D PS2 MK is the best?

I know, the series trully belongs to 2D.
But i still want get into 2D MKs.
So which one is the best? I heard that Deadly Alliance sucks, is it true?
I also heard that Deception and Shaolin Monks are the better ones out of 3D MKs.
So, what do you say?

Oh, I didn't see that it said "PS2".
They are all fucking horrible.

Shaolin Monks isn't even really considered a fighter, but it is actually a lot more fun than any of the real 3D fighters.

It doesn't have online play so I don't really see the point these days, unless you invite lots of strangers into your house every time you want to play.

All of them are basically dead. MKA is your best bet imo, sadly.
I dont care about online, as long as there is someone who i can play with from time to time.
Im contemplating between SM and Deception, which one is better? I want better fatalities, good combo system and good depiction of Scorpion. Which one has it all?

It's no problem. Honestly, Shaolin Monks's versus mode is more entertaining than Armageddon's versus mode is. I intend to own all the MK games because I'm a fangirl like that, but Shaolin Monks is the very best MK game on the PS2, no contest.

oBryant

Noob
It's no problem. Honestly, Shaolin Monks's versus mode is more entertaining than Armageddon's versus mode is. I intend to own all the MK games because I'm a fangirl like that, but Shaolin Monks is the very best MK game on the PS2, no contest.
yeah Shaolin monks Vs mode is the best... if your on dat crack rock..

BTW, not to create a separate topic for it, so ill ask here. Theres some problem with SM.
When i exit either the Suffering 2 Demo or MK2, it gives a disc read error or goes into a black screen and freezes, even after several restarts, it still DREs. Is something wrong with the disc or is it normal? If its not normal then im getting it replaced FFS.

It has to be the disc, someone might have scratched it before returning it to whom of which you brought it from. I recommend you find another one, for it might cause more problems as you progress in the actual game.

It has to be the disc, someone might have scratched it before returning it to whom of which you brought it from. I recommend you find another one, for it might cause more problems as you progress in the actual game.
Possibly.
The thing is, it is a new disc, i bought it from a shop. Of course, its a pirated version (99% of software is pirated here), burned on a low quality disc, i think thats the problem. Im getting it replaced tomorrow.