What's new

Question Where Are The 7-3's? (The Difficult To Impossible MU Thread)

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Sektor gets raped by that pink piece of shit (Mileena). Can't use straight missile because it isn't spammable like her sais, even when he does get it out she just ducks it with her low sais. Up missile is completely utterly useless too.
Can't tele her sais on reaction because they have 2 recovery frames (that's if he doesn't get hit on the way down through the floor).
Yep she outzones him, out footsies him, matched his damage, and can antizone him and he can't to her.

RagingRicans

NetBattles
A-list vs GM is definitely in sub-zeros favor but If you zone and play patiently it becomes a different game.

People can't adapt to shit lol

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
Played a long set with Doctor Stabs and I'm convinced that Lackey loses 8-2, other variations are 7-3
That's pretty sad tbh :( since you grinded this MU a lot lately is there any advice you can give on this? I got counterpicked alot in the last days and I can't seem to make this MU work in any way

Luke KB

Noob
Vicious vs Grandmaster.
Vicious wins by a landslide.
If I ever see someone go GM, I go straight to Vicious. I'd say you win 8-2 in this match up.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Stabs plays Imposter.
Ohh. Ive found the most success (as in as much as you can) in that mu with Lackey since he can charge through the MB of hellsparks and semi cut down on teles with EX torryuken but yeah its kind of a nightmare overall

Yoaks

A spaceman
Ohh. Ive found the most success (as in as much as you can) in that mu with Lackey since he can charge through the MB of hellsparks and semi cut down on teles with EX torryuken but yeah its kind of a nightmare overall
I'm no FT expert as I haven't played the character in months and I haven't played the mu in months aswell. But maaaaaan that shit was not fun.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
I'm no FT expert as I haven't played the character in months and I haven't played the mu in months aswell. But maaaaaan that shit was not fun.
Actually shinnoks F4 is going to punish all of Lackeys "safe" options too and so will reversal hellsparks so yeah that might be worse than the other variations I dont know I dont have a good inposter to grind with

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Played a long set with Doctor Stabs and I'm convinced that Lackey loses 8-2, other variations are 7-3
I dunno, I'm just saying there's some stuff. Kinda like one of our moves being like bane's b.1 where it's active longer than it recovers for

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
What I'm getting from this thread is to always have a main and up to two pocket characters. Your main for normal matches. Then if your main can't handle zoning you need an anti-zoner. Then if your main or anti-zoner can't handle GM Sub you need a pocket character against him. Then all your match ups are covered.
didnt you know? MKX is just a really fancy version of Rock Paper Scissors, try an guess right bruh :)