What's new

General/Other - Kano What Kano needs in Kombat Pack 2

Maining Kano since mk1. I like to consider myself one of the best kano's around.

Cutthroat needs two things. Make his db1 armor, much like predator full screen armor move. And no damage lost for buff.

Cyber is pretty fair. Maybe give him more frame advantage to give pressure. Also make his laser a mid instead of a high.

Commando need damage rescaling and make his command grabs a bigger threat.

Overall, Kano players have to work the hardest in the game to win. We don't have any risk reward factors or nothing. Kano only need a few tools. If they give him to much then he might become op.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
Maining Kano since mk1. I like to consider myself one of the best kano's around.

Cutthroat needs two things. Make his db1 armor, much like predator full screen armor move. And no damage lost for buff.

Cyber is pretty fair. Maybe give him more frame advantage to give pressure. Also make his laser a mid instead of a high.

Commando need damage rescaling and make his command grabs a bigger threat.

Overall, Kano players have to work the hardest in the game to win. We don't have any risk reward factors or nothing. Kano only need a few tools. If they give him to much then he might become op.
But hes kinfa a low risk low reward character. We play safe(er) so of course we work harder. Save commando. Hes weird

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Cutthroat Enhanced db1 having Armor would be godly. Like, you wouldn't believe how much better he would be, and he's already decent with scary corner game.

Cutthroat Enhanced db1 having Armor would be godly. Like, you wouldn't believe how much better he would be, and he's already decent with scary corner game.
I don't think Kano corner game is scary at all. For example, characters like quan that have bs NJP will beat all of Kano options. Even in the corner, Kano isn't as scary as the other cast. When comparing our tools against the characters, we fall way short.

I don't think it's fair that kitana have a counter that she can hold and Kano don't. The list goes on....Also kano have a hard time punishing some stuff.

If Kano had a armor db1, a entire new world would open up. It's not unfair to ask because many character have that plus more. We can't even win the projectile war which is our main tool. NRS hook a brother up!

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
I like commando the most and I would want the regular command throw do 20% and ex do 25%. Since he doesn't really do big damaging combos. And fix the choke whiffing off certain strings of course.

For cyber I would say give him the ability to do 2 db1s in a combo for more meterless damage. More range on air laser maybe. Regular knives more plus on hit like shinnok boneshaper maybe?

For cutthroat make his buff like kotal or Ferra torr where it just takes a certain amount of health when done and goes off by itself after the buff runs out maybe.