What's new

What is the first thing you'll guys do once you get your paws on this game?

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
Hope that at least the first mission for each individual character will be unlocked and that we'll be able to progress to our liking.

I can't get to a computer so on my phone.

7L

Heads up!
I'll notice it's as bad as the demo and be miserable playing it for the next year

NFI

Kitty Got Wet
I am going to hold it in my hands and then faint. That is like five min right there. I would then wake up and go to training mode and do joker's super to Harley Quinn over and over. Giggle like a fanboy and then do story mode. Then I would THINK I am good and play online. Lose over and over. Rage, take the game make a rant thread and then suddenly love the game again

-Probably practice with Catwoman, Harley and Hawkgirl.
-Go to single battles and mirror match all three on very hard computers to see SOME of their potential.
-Back to practice for combos
-Get story out of the way
-More practice because you can never learn enough in there :)

Daniel Aiden

Unknown-Member31
try longer batman combos in practice mode this time . story mode . choose a main character , practice again . some games with old friends and online.

Moment i get the mail delivery through of the game i'll probally turn into a 12 yr old girl at a justin bieber gig or some shit and just squeal for like 3 hrs while trying to control my limbs enough to open the packaging and put it in my xbox. I'll then continue to load versus mode with a friend and play some matches of good versus evil most likely still squealing at this point but i probally will try and fit in a breath here and there. Sinestro vs Green Lantern, Black Adamvs Shazham, Doomsday vs Supes, Nightwing vs joker and so on! then we will commence pwning out star labs missions and play some story mode. I probally passed out at around the second game from how awesome it is.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
At first I was going to hit up training mode with Supes/Bats/Grundy and then hit up online.

BUT, since I decided to get the BE with the stick I will play story mode first. This will be the first time for me playing stick since the arcade days. I think story mode will help me get used to it by learning a little bit of moves from a lot of characters.

These long Buckethead fingers were made for sticking =).