What's new

What characters do you use often and characters you use the least? (list your mains)

Ok FILER think what you will. Gears use to be a balanced, decent game until Epic updated it to epic failure. Before the last udate or two I was insane at the game. Played with the best everyday and was a very good sniper, and overall player. But the last couple of updates just fucked the game up.

I would say I'd start playing again and get good and we could play but I tried that... no way I'm playing GoW again until #2;)

It don't matter everyone knows that no one ever tries unless its a name they reconize.
That's the GODDAMN truth. There's so amny of those bitches out there, too.

Regardless...

Mains -

Kabal
Nightwolf
Kitana
Kung Lao
Stryker
Ermac (very recently)

Characters I never pick -
Either sub
Shang
Reptile

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Too much off topic garbage...

My mains are:
Henry Rollins...er, I mean Unmasked Sub-Zero
Kabal
Cyrax

Never use:
Cyber Smoke
Sektor
Jade

FILER

Noob
Ok FILER think what you will. Gears use to be a balanced, decent game until Epic updated it to epic failure. Before the last udate or two I was insane at the game. Played with the best everyday and was a very good sniper, and overall player. But the last couple of updates just fucked the game up.

I would say I'd start playing again and get good and we could play but I tried that... no way I'm playing GoW again until #2;)
How is it that every single game that you play...you are the best? You are the best SSB player, GoW, Halo, MK, I'm sorry Phoenix, you ARE the best. You used to play with the best players in this game everyday? Hmmm, who are the best players? This isn't like MK where there are handful of good players, there are tons of good players in Gears, how do you know you where playing with the best? Let me guess, you won some tournament at a mall in GA?

How is it that every single game that you play...you are the best? You are the best SSB player, GoW, Halo, MK, I'm sorry Phoenix, you ARE the best. You used to play with the best players in this game everyday? Hmmm, who are the best players? This isn't like MK where there are handful of good players, there are tons of good players in Gears, how do you know you where playing with the best? Let me guess, you won some tournament at a mall in GA?
No no, not the best in any of those. Actual not the best in any video game actually. And the only game you've played me in is MK so you can't say shit. Never claimed to the best at anything ever, so these accusations are incorrect.

And I played with, back in the day: HERBMAN DANK (and all his clan members) ET Snipers (use to be good), ISTILLSMOKE (pretty good player) and alot of other top 100 ranked people (don't know all because it was alot, and was awhile ago)

And don't get pissy at me because I'm good at video games. Jealousy is just silly ;)

FILER

Noob
No no, not the best in any of those. Actual not the best in any video game actually. And the only game you've played me in is MK so you can't say shit. Never claimed to the best at anything ever, so these accusations are incorrect.

And I played with, back in the day: HERBMAN DANK (and all his clan members) ET Snipers (use to be good), ISTILLSMOKE (pretty good player) and alot of other top 100 ranked people (don't know all because it was alot, and was awhile ago)

And don't get pissy at me because I'm good at video games. Jealousy is just silly ;)
"Awhile back, I was hanging with my friends and they were going to a Smash Bro tourny. I had nothing else planned that day so I joined them. Their was a few openings in the tournament so I decided to try and qualify. I hadn't played SB in over a year, so my familiarity with the game was stale. There was around 50 players there, first prize Gamecube + $200. I qualified and got seated. I played for about 2 hours beating people left and right, just having a good time. I won the final, and first prize. Thought it was funny how everyone said I had "skill", and that I could beat the "pros" at this game. I hadn't ever really played this game competitvely, yet I won a tourny with 50 people who played the game every day, and at suppoed high level?" referring to SSB

"Before the last udate or two I was insane at the game. Played with the best everyday and was a very good sniper, and overall player." referring to Gears

"And while were on the subject, I forget his tag, but he said he plays with Walshy and beat him and shit at the Gamestop Halo 2 tourny. So I beat him 1v1 15 to 5 and he talks shit." some awesome mall tournament you went to

"I still feel that I'm one of the best at Halo"

"I still win 99% of the time" referring to Halo 3

I just looked in two threads and found a few items I thought you might like to be reminded of. I do remember some dumb mall tournament you bragged about winning along time ago as well and how you where the best there too. Too lazy to search for it now, but just an FYI I really could care less even if you are better at every game than me, you act like that is such an accomplishment. I congratulate you on your video game mastery.

"Awhile back, I was hanging with my friends and they were going to a Smash Bro tourny. I had nothing else planned that day so I joined them. Their was a few openings in the tournament so I decided to try and qualify. I hadn't played SB in over a year, so my familiarity with the game was stale. There was around 50 players there, first prize Gamecube + $200. I qualified and got seated. I played for about 2 hours beating people left and right, just having a good time. I won the final, and first prize. Thought it was funny how everyone said I had "skill", and that I could beat the "pros" at this game. I hadn't ever really played this game competitvely, yet I won a tourny with 50 people who played the game every day, and at suppoed high level?" referring to SSB

"Before the last udate or two I was insane at the game. Played with the best everyday and was a very good sniper, and overall player." referring to Gears

"And while were on the subject, I forget his tag, but he said he plays with Walshy and beat him and shit at the Gamestop Halo 2 tourny. So I beat him 1v1 15 to 5 and he talks shit." some awesome mall tournament you went to

"I still feel that I'm one of the best at Halo"

"I still win 99% of the time" referring to Halo 3

I just looked in two threads and found a few items I thought you might like to be reminded of. I do remember some dumb mall tournament you bragged about winning along time ago as well and how you where the best there too. Too lazy to search for it now, but just an FYI I really could care less even if you are better at every game than me, you act like that is such an accomplishment. I congratulate you on your video game mastery.

I don't see your point in all this. All of what I said is true so what are trying to prove? I never bragged about a mall tournament, or any of the sort. I mentioned a gamestop tournament awhile ago, but I did not "brag". And if being good at games is no big deal then why are you getting so flared up over nothing? I also believe being good at most games is no big deal, but some games have rewards for being good such as MLG games.

And still you haven't played me in any game except for MK and i'm only a little above average in that.

Keep hating though, I understand;)

Little late replying to this post, but LOL at HERBMAN DANK and ET Snipers being good, ISTILLSMOKE is pretty good though.

On topic -
Mains are Ermac, Sonya, C Sub
Chars I use least are Kung Lao, Jade, Jax

Mains:
Kabal
Ermac
Kitana
Kung Lao (work in progress)

Character I don't like and never use:
Jax
Liu Kang
Shang Tsung
Sheeva
Sonya
Robo Smoke

i mainly use Human Smoke, Ermac, Classic Sub Zero, Kabal, Kung Lao, and Nightwolf. i use the cybernetic ninjas the least and the girls.

FILER

Noob
Mains...

Kabal
Human Smoke
Reptile
Ermac
Robot Smoke
Sindel
Kitana
Unmasked Subzero

I avoid...