What's new

What are the latest resets?

Bubble

Noob
I've literally just picked up Cyrax and i'm enjoying using him. I can do 50+ combos using 1 bar and have no problem pulling off any of his BnBs.

I understand that his resets have been patched. I'm not sure what resets still remain. If any of you Cyrax players could put down the the reset combos notations which are still in it would help a lot.

I've been trying... jip, 2 1~net, jip, 2 1~EX Bomb, Mid Bomb, 2 1~Saw, Reset...............

After the saw I've been trying to hit a NJP and only managed it a few times. It's seems the delay after using the saw makes it hard to time right.

Am I doing the right combo? Does anyone have any tips on how to get the timing right.

I found doing the Mid Bomb late as possible seems to help get the actual reset, however I'm really finding it hard to land the NJP. One of my mains is Reptile and i can hit his NJP combo 90+% of the time which is why I feel I'm doing something wrong with this reset combo. Thanks...

Honfar

Noob
this is from tom brady's mk9 living guide so just trust me, try this. (its what i use)
2, 1 ~ EX bom, medium bomb, DASH, 1, DASH, 2, close bomb, TAKE A STEP OR TWO BACK, 2, saw, ( opponent will fly over your head) this is the reset, the saw will knock them into the close bomb, after they fly over your head you can: NJP, SMALL DASH, back + 2, dash, 3 3 ~ net, dash dash, 33 rag doll. THIS IS 70% WITH 1 RESET!!!!

Yeah I use the one that Honfar mentioned as well....gets alot of approval when there is a crowd around me :D Ive also seen a few Evo videos of people doing something similar but they throw a second net in the combo that doesnt hold the character (because its the second net in the combo) but brings them to the grond on top of a bomb and resets. Im not sure what the exact inputs are for it or how much damage it does though.

blues686

Black lantern
Yeah I use the one that Honfar mentioned as well....gets alot of approval when there is a crowd around me :D Ive also seen a few Evo videos of people doing something similar but they throw a second net in the combo that doesnt hold the character (because its the second net in the combo) but brings them to the grond on top of a bomb and resets. Im not sure what the exact inputs are for it or how much damage it does though.
that net combo is 60 percent.. its much more with the buzz saw instead.