What's new

WB Games and Twitch Presents Injustice: GAU at Weds Night Fights w/ $2K Pot Bonus

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The man and the master, Alex Valle has announced that on Wednesday, April 17th Injustice: Gods Among Us will be featured and in full-effect at Wednesday Night Fights! This event will take place at Super Arcade in Walnut, California. This event is in place to celebrate Warner Bros/NetherRealm Studios newest fighting game title. The tournament will cost you only $10 and is expected to bring in over 100+ players from the area. Below is the address and addition details for this extremely hype event!

injwnf.png

"In celebration of the highly anticipated title, WB Games and Twitch are supporting a special tournament at Weds Night Fights. Fighting game fans will have a chance to win over $2,000 by competing in our very first Injustice tournament at Super Arcade in Walnut, California this April 17! Next week is Injustice week and we’re making big preparations for such an amazing title to bring the hype! Come out and join an expected 100+ players at Weds Night Fights or tune into the stream and catch all the action on http://twitch.tv/leveluplive 8:30PM PST!

1211 N Grand Ave
Walnut, CA 91789

Super Arcade Twitter:
@SuperDojo

Level Up Twitter:
@levelupseries

Tourney begins at 8:30PM!
This is a Bring Your Own Controller event!
Venue: $5
Buy-In: $5
No spectator fee!
Onsite registration only!

Console:
PlayStation 3

Standard Prize Distribution: (Buy-In Pay Out)
1st 60% 2nd 30% 3rd 10%

Bonus Pot Prize Distribution: (Provided by WB Games and Twitch)
Top 8 pay out – 1st (60%), 2nd (20%), 3rd (10%), 4th (4%), 5th (2%), 5th (2%), 7th (1%), 7th (1%)"

Source: LevelUp-Series.com
Credit: Delriach

2k pot bonus for a day old game? Geez! I'm sure someone who has been playing the leaked version will win it even though they will deny it. Cheers!

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
Awesome news, I watch WNF and TRB almost every week for Persona and SF4. So this just adds to the amount of stuff I have to entertain me on Wednesday. I hope something similar happens at Next Level.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
So April 16th: Injustice Releasy Day Tourney, 17th WNF Injustice Tourney, and 19th Civil War? Awwww yeahhhh

Ca$hFlagg

Online » Offline
Good shit NRS. Pot bonus is bad ass. Yes, I'm sure a leaked player will win. At least be man enough go admit it is all I gotta say.

If you show up with only release date tech, consider yourself a week behind.