What's new

Vs Smoke

need help against smoke

i always get obliterated by smokes

that godamn teleportpunch whiff and teleport punch on reaction to pretty much everything i do with cyrax.

help please

Forget about bombs outside of combos. Dashblock in and pressure. Try to bait his wakeup teleport punch.
But yea hes a pretty bad matchup for cyrax imo.
What I would like to know is how u can punish his akuma teleport if its possible at all..

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Forget about bombs outside of combos. Dashblock in and pressure. Try to bait his wakeup teleport punch.
But yea hes a pretty bad matchup for cyrax imo.
What I would like to know is how u can punish his akuma teleport if its possible at all..
I for one like to use close bombs, they kinda neutralize his tele punch.

need help against smoke

i always get obliterated by smokes

that godamn teleportpunch whiff and teleport punch on reaction to pretty much everything i do with cyrax.

help please
Try to 1,1 his teleport if he tries it towards you, if its away from you, try to pressure but respect his smoke bomb.

But it really depends on how good the smoke is, a bad one spams tele punch and smoke bombs like crazy but it can be annoying.

I for one like to use close bombs, they kinda neutralize his tele punch.

Try to 1,1 his teleport if he tries it towards you, if its away from you, try to pressure but respect his smoke bomb.

But it really depends on how good the smoke is, a bad one spams tele punch and smoke bombs like crazy but it can be annoying.
i can handle bad smokes

its the really good ones that i have problems with

my 2 buddies play a mean smoke each and they always blow up my cyrax

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
k so you said ur having trouble with his akuma tele...k if he's coming towards you to do a cross up or w/e go d4 and close bomb, then smoke has these options

- akuma tele back
-tele punch
-jump back or dash back
-akuma tele forward

1)if he akuma tele's back you can either throw a mid bomb or continue to pressure him to the wall
2)If he tele punches he's gonna get caught with the close bomb
3) if he jumps back or dashes same as the first option
4)if he's so stubborn and tries to tele forward again hit em with d4 and he eats the bomb

Now if he's playing like an asshole and all he does is tele back and smoke bomb like a lot of idiot smoke players just dash block until you catch up to him... And like that other guy said just try to bait the tele punch

Hope this helps!