Flash/Grodd
GL/Relic
B&R/Two Face
Earth-2/Desaad
JLA/Deadshot
JL/Darkseid
Also Forever Evil Miniseries include:
Arkham War
Forever Evil:The Rogues (@randomdude will like this)

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Arkham War... my DC Prison desires are being fulfilled.
I wish it was Blackgate war though, loving that Emperor Blackgate stuff.

...I see they are still trying to make Killer Frost a big deal:coffee:

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
flash's rogues will get a book, i'm not angry for some seconds now. is it a new book or a miniseries?
Miniseries.
Arkham War... my DC Prison desires are being fulfilled.
I wish it was Blackgate war though, loving that Emperor Blackgate stuff.

...I see they are still trying to make Killer Frost a big deal:coffee:
What I want to know is why does Killer Frost look like Northstar and Aurora's missing sibling.

Miniseries.

What I want to know is why does Killer Frost look like Northstar and Aurora's missing sibling.
the costume looks like classic sinestro... damn a miniseries :(. hopefully they lose their powers. heatwave and captain cold are a little more boring now.

CCVengeance

the costume looks like classic sinestro... damn a miniseries :(. hopefully they lose their powers. heatwave and captain cold are a little more boring now.
Yes because they were soooooooooooooo interesting before.:joker:
Since it looks like every september DC is doing a line-wide event let me give my ideas for some:
Alter-Ego month:
September every title chages focus to each hero's alter ego exclusively!
so:
-AC/Clark Kent #1
-Superman/Kal-El #1
-JL/Vic Stone #1
-JLA/John Johns #1

Multiversity month:
September every title focuses on an alternate reality version of each character!
so:
-Flash/Earth-2 Flash
-Green Lantern/Earth-2 Green Lantern
-Superman/Overman
-Batman/The Dark Knight

Yes because they were soooooooooooooo interesting before.:joker:
Since it looks like every september DC is doing a line-wide event let me give my ideas for some:
Alter-Ego month:
September every title chages focus to each hero's alter ego exclusively!
so:
-AC/Clark Kent #1
-Superman/Kal-El #1
-JL/Vic Stone #1
-JLA/John Johns #1

Multiversity month:
September every title focuses on an alternate reality version of each character!
so:
-Flash/Earth-2 Flash
-Green Lantern/Earth-2 Green Lantern
-Superman/Overman
-Batman/The Dark Knight
Just sayin, he acts like his sister's bitch now, but it may be temporal because she's been through a lot because of him. as for heatwave, i don't like his powers, more fire weaponry would be cool.

CCVengeance

THs looks like it's bigger than we thought:
Batman and Detective Comics go weekly to bring you tales of Batman's extensive rogues gallery!
Riddler,Poison Ivy,Harley,Joker,Bane,Penguin,Scarecrow(@RYX) and Man-Bat confirmed.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I'm interested in the Darkseid story
Darkseid seems to play a massive part in the fabric of many universes, he and his 'children' tried to invaded Earth-2 as well as Earth-1.

I'm pretty sure it's the same Apokalips as well, I've got a suspicion Darkseid has his own universe, and he invades others, thus the Darkseid who invaded Earth-1 is the same one who invaded Earth-2

Darkseid seems to play a massive part in the fabric of many universes, he and his 'children' tried to invaded Earth-2 as well as Earth-1.

I'm pretty sure it's the same Apokalips as well, I've got a suspicion Darkseid has his own universe, and he invades others, thus the Darkseid who invaded Earth-1 is the same one who invaded Earth-2
Besides Grayen and Kalibak, what other children does he have?

CCVengeance

Wait, so is Villains/Multiversity/Secret Identities all happening in the same month?
.................................No.I was just saying ideas since DC has made it it's mission to do something each September.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
.................................No.I was just saying ideas since DC has made it it's mission to do something each September.
ah fuchstix I really need to read everything before I write.

Besides Grayen and Kalibak, what other children does he have?
In Earth-2 Steppenwolf claims he is like Darkseid's son or some such poop. When I said children I sorta just meant all the guys who claim to do stuff for him, and apparently now Desaad is going to show up too.

...films?
i mean like the cover in these comics but with improved technology, and in all the book :p. each page has an scene that can be played, just add voice recording lol. we would finally hear the all the weird sound effects.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
i mean like the cover in these comics but with improved technology, and in all the book :p. each page has an scene that can be played, just add voice recording lol. we would finally hear the all the weird sound effects.
Yeah, but isn't that basically a cartoon where you have to click each panel individually? Why not just have them as cartoons then?

Idk, I like comics the way they are, the less gimmicky the better... that 3D issue of Superman during Final Crisis was horrible.

Yeah, but isn't that basically a cartoon where you have to click each panel individually? Why not just have them as cartoons then?

Idk, I like comics the way they are, the less gimmicky the better... that 3D issue of Superman during Final Crisis was horrible.
well, agree.

CCVengeance

wait that was ACTUALLY 3-d?Never realized that.
Very much looking forward to the introduction of Zod and Bizarro(Retarded as he looks) during Villains month.
Please Black Adam,Please Black Adam!