What's new

[UPDATE]Perfect Legend, Tom Brady, CD Jr confirmed co-authors to Prima Games I:GAU Strategy Guide

SRP

Noob
how useful is this really gonna be? i mean come on, can PL and TB really uncover in a hundred hours the same amount of strategy a thousand players will discover on release? genuine questions. the game will be patched, the book will not. pl and TB were assumedly paid for their part in this so of course they will say you should buy it.

i guess in the end its only $40 and you have a nice book to keep. but i will not look at that book ever when frame data is in game and 6 month evolution has rendered all inital tech virtually useless
Amazon has it for 20.58

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
If anyone has anything negative to say before they read it is a pure hater....

Congrats to Tom and PL... I would much rather these 2 or 3 guys write this then some joe schmoe OUTSIDE of our community.. I mean this community should 1000% support this... You really have to treat it like it one of your brothers doing something positive ....

SRP

Noob
The way I look at it is this:
I know I will learn more in the long run from this site and the people here. Having said that though. I have been following this game and love the concept, so I support it fully. that means buying the Collectors strategy guide,the comic, any and all DLC, and playing the app so I can get all the console stuff, as well as playing the console to unlock the app stuff.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Got mine preordered. I'll need something to read while I'm not playing Injustice...

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
All other guide publishers> Prima guides. Its really cool that you guys got to give input on it, but the publisher just kills it for me.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
This guide is written from the day 1 patch sir. I was able to make post patch updates to the guide before it went to print.

All the authors put in countless hours, sleepless nights, and hard work to bring you the most accurate strategy possible. All 3 of us wanted to make sure the guide stays current for as long as possible.
My hats goes off to you and the crew.By the community for the community.I'll get it when I have the chance(The battle Edition will drain my savings).

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
lets hope this prima guide aint like every other rushed and badly written guide featuring shang tsung as #1 and ryu anti airing with lariat

Tang94

Confirmed Seeker
I don't understand why comparisons are even being made to the Prima MK guide. Yes, we all know it wasn't good and highly inaccurate, but this one is written by someone who has won EVO 3 (twice in MK) times and another who wrote the most detailed and comprehensive MK guide that this community ever got. Tom clearly put a ton of work into The Living Guide, so what makes anyone think that this will be any different? I'm just waiting for the 1 idiot who pours over the guide, searching for the smallest possible mistake to make a huge deal about it and try to blow Tom and PL up.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
HAHAHA prima.... the guide that spelled liu kang's name wrong (lui kang) and the guide that gives wrong combos. GG's everyone who uses this guide.
I wouldnt pin this all on a Typo.. knowing top level players who are your actual training partners at times should be enough to wanna scan over the whole guide..

A lot of this Batman guide from Prima's site is already helpful... http://www.primagames.com/games/injustice-gods-among-us/news/injustice-gods-among-us-batman-guide

Batman - Best Basic Moves & Introduction

Batman's best basic moves: controls and descriptions
Batman - Best Combo Attacks

Batman's combo attacks with controls and descriptions
Batman - Special Moves

Learn Batman's special moves
Batman - Strategy

How to win with Batman, every time
Batman - Combos

How to perform Batman's combos

STORMS