What's new

Tech - Sektor Up Rock is Back and Better Than Ever

Like most of you, I too came here with a tiny glimpse of hope. Hope that reo had found something for our boy tremor. As I progress through the grieving process, I just ask that you keep the tremor mains in your thoughts and posts.

Last edited:

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
1 day in, meta hasn't even developed for the character, no one knows any match up and you people are already whinning like crazy. The fact that you guys didn't know about this tells me you haven't even played a Sektor once. Have you thought that maybe Tremor has tools that Sektor doesn't? Or that maybe that their gameplay is different and the moves are meant to use in a different way?

Independently if in a few months this is considered too good or not, maybe you guys should just level up first.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
@SaltShaker @dribirut can you guys PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ apologize for spamming how bad sektor is?

And then proceed to never again offer opinion on him?
Lmao!!! That was because I was playing the prepatch version for 4-5 days nonstop before the release, so I was using him in his much better form. The patch nerfed him the hardest out of the Borgs so I was super salty.

I'll admit he's still good, good enough that is. -.-