What's new

TYM Community Tier List Representative Voting Thread - Kung Lao

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Rules:

1. To enter yourself as a candidate for a character, simply make a post declaring yourself as such.

2. To vote for a candidate, simply like their post. The two candidates with the highest number of votes are your representatives.

3. You may only enter yourself for ONE character.

4. If you are a candidate, you are PROHIBITED from voting for another candidate of the character you are applying to represent. You may vote for other character representatives, however.

5. There is no restriction on the number of votes per character.

derOeler

Death comes to all!
PL, pboardplayer and McFly (this guy from the chilevideos)- are the first that come to mind.

or TB with his new/old main..

gdf

Noob
I'm glad ETC Mcfly is here now, I love your Kung Lao videos. Actually, I didn't know about jump kick into teleport+3 comboing into other moves until I saw it. I'd vote for you if I could. Much respect.

Y un Kung Lao Hispano siempre me allegre. :)

gdf

Noob
Wow, two high level Kung Lao's are gonna work here? *grabs sunglasses and drink*

I think I'm gonna relax. *lays on chair on beach*

JAP

Combo maker
My vote's on ETC Mcfly

Although tournament nerves played heavy on him at the Chile tournament... straight up, he's of the Kung Lao tournament players
I'm glad ETC Mcfly is here now, I love your Kung Lao videos. Actually, I didn't know about jump kick into teleport+3 comboing into other moves until I saw it. I'd vote for you if I could. Much respect.

Y un Kung Lao Hispano siempre me allegre. :)
etc mcfly
he must apply himself @ETC Mcfly