What's new

Things I noticed watching Injustice behind closed doors

Briyen

Noob
-4 bar super meter with a separate small 3 bar meter unique for each class
-2 life bars per person that acts as one large one
-There's enhanced moves, and what looks like ProMoves from MKvsDC not sure though, uses two meters
-superman is almost constantly flying
-Solomon Grundy uses his unique meter for chain grabs
-Batman uses his unique meter for batarangs that float around him that could be used for projectiles or it spins around him like Kung Lao spin
-the unique meter naturally regens unless it was just for demo purposes
-Solomon Grundy's super is a grab it seems
-Batman's super is a parry
-one round per match only

(remember this is all just from watching the closed door gameplay, all could change)

thats all i remember so far haha, just more info for you guys craving for more

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
-4 bar super meter with a separate small 3 bar meter unique for each class
-2 life bars per person
-There's enhanced moves, and what looks like ProMoves from MKvsDC not sure though, uses two meters
-superman is almost constantly flying
-Solomon Grundy uses his unique meter for chain grabs
-Batman uses his unique meter for batarangs that float around him that could be used for projectiles or it spins around him like Kung Lao spin
-the unique meter naturally regens unless it was just for demo purposes
-Solomon Grundy's super is a grab it seems
-Batman's super is a parry

thats all i remember so far haha, just more info for you guys craving for more
Grundy confirmed Kano tier.

Batman confirmed Cage tier

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
When you say flying, does that mean he can fly like a marvel game or sindel, or just like hovers over the ground, does it effect his jumps?

Are grundys grabs blockable?

Briyen

Noob
When you say flying, does that mean he can fly like a marvel game or sindel, or just like hovers over the ground, does it effect his jumps?

Are grundys grabs blockable?
just floating for show, but he can fly pretty high for some of his moves, they showed him using it to dodge an environment attack

-not sure if it (grundythrows) were blockable but they always connected

also, the environment stuff is usually at corners so people stuck at corners have advantage so corners are more "balanced" they say

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
One last question, did you see the footage from G4? They showed a part where harley combo breakered the flash, but right after there was a small cinematic where the screen was blue and they said somethings and charged at each other and clashed and a explosion came out of them and the flew backwards. Did that happen at all?

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
2 life bars? :confused:

how does that work?
Well I'm guessing that once the first lifebar runs out the character who lost that life "breaks" the combat and then do the whole run at each other animation before starting the second half of the fight (for the losing character at least). Describing it to you like that sounds really bad though. Like one person can have two full bars of life in the "second" match of the fight. It sounds about as shitty as fighting your way out of losers in grand finals. I'm probably wrong though. Just speculation.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Well I'm guessing that once the first lifebar runs out the character who lost that life "breaks" the combat and then do the whole run at each other animation before starting the second half of the fight (for the losing character at least). Describing it to you like that sounds really bad though. Like one person can have two full bars of life in the "second" match of the fight. It sounds about as shitty as fighting your way out of losers in grand finals. I'm probably wrong though. Just speculation.
Sounds like killer instinct

Killphil

Sounds like killer instinct
While I'm happy to hear the clamoring for a mk vs. ki crossover, I can finally confess that I have never EVER played a killer instinct game. I wouldn't know, but at least what I described isn't unheard of...outside of ssb.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
While I'm happy to hear the clamoring for a mk vs. ki crossover, I can finally confess that I have never EVER played a killer instinct game. I wouldn't know, but at least what I described isn't unheard of...outside of ssb.

Yea man google killer instinct gameplay and you'll notice quick

Worked well

Killphil

Wait a minute, what the hell am I saying? It makes no difference really. You still have to win 2 rounds to win a match. smdh I'm a fool right now.