What's new

The Official Kabal Crybaby Thread

Lulzlou

Noob
This better be a joke. With Reo being semi-active in the kabal forums, it makes us kabal mains a bit more united.

I mean look at the threads, a lot of it is just showing off shit most of them can't pull off in a match. I posted a few but it was to troll the people doing them. I don't have an ego problem.

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
Seriously? Reo, for every hater, you have like 10 people who look up to you. I hope you're trolling or whatever you call it, because this is dumb.

I'm done with this site and other MK sites. I should have listened to some of my friends from this community that have told me to stop helping randoms who do nothing but shit on me. So as of today, there will be no more posts from me on this board, no more advice or tips, no more of my two cents on any thing, and certainly no more front page articles about me. This elitist pick is out for good. I hope I go two and out at EVO and every tournament that follows it's place. Peace.
Good luck man, honestly i didnt like you when i saw the evo vid of you playing mileena (just cuz i dont like mileena, why would you make a mostly naked chick with teeth, that's worse than a trap), but nothing against your really. much respect for being good at what you do.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
My theory is this:

If you throw a punch, you have to be willing to take a punch. REO you are a talented individual, and you've spent a long time playing and giving back.. But you also spend a ton of time trolling. Trolling with forum threads, trolling in stream chat, trolling with videos you post. You get a rise out of people and piss them off, and it seems like you enjoy that.

The only problem with trolling endlessly and pissing people off, is if you're sensitive enough to be offended when they hit back.

It's simple math to me.. There are always people worth listening to on the net, and some you have to ignore. You have to take the good with the bad.. And if you're going to troll, you can't take shots fired back at you to heart.

It's not the community, it's not these boards.. It's just people in general.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
My theory is this:

If you throw a punch, you have to be willing to take a punch. REO you are a talented individual, and you've spent a long time playing and giving back.. But you also spend a ton of time trolling. Trolling with forum threads, trolling in stream chat, trolling with videos you post. You get a rise out of people and piss them off, and it seems like you enjoy that.

The only problem with trolling endlessly and pissing people off, is if you're sensitive enough to be offended when they hit back.

It's simple math to me.. There are always people worth listening to on the net, and some you have to ignore. You have to take the good with the bad.. And if you're going to troll, you can't take shots fired back at you to heart.

It's not the community, it's not these boards.. It's just people in general.
And just by this post... pretty sure you've been trolled!

gdf

Noob
Oh really? The one time I speak up about your trolling, you are done with the community? REALLY?

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
OK, I'm crying about Kabal now.....

...not because I can't beat him, but cuz he's so fucking hard to learn. I thought this would be a breeze considering I AM The God of War, but DAMN, I can't seem to get a feel for him. Maybe he's not the character for me :(

Maybe i'm getting old and my fingers don't work as fast as they used to lol :(

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I think Kevo was mad that I didn't know who he was when I played him. Oh well....kabal players just blend together like 2~NDC's anyway. (I don't watch much mk streams, so don't come at me like that).

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Kabal has won 5 tournies in the past TWO WEEKS.

He's out of control. If I had executive powers, I'd ban Kabal for the sake of the game. He's gonna kill it.

Banning him won't happen tho, but its worth bringing up.
It's the players, not the character! :rolleyes: