What's new

General/Other The Official Batman Venting Thread

just vent your frustrations here...i feel your pain!

eff you batman! that kick hits me in the freakin chest! why the eff is it a low???!?!?!!?! :eek:
why does your GD trait not have a GD cool down?!?!
eff you batman eff you...eff you!

Moved to the Batman character forum and renamed.

>On-topic
Why does he get two chapters in the story mode?
Sure it might be the alternate Batman, but other characters have alternate-reality counterparts that didn't get their own chapter.

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
I wish jumping in this game had some consequences. It feels like you can do J2 J2 J2 J2 J2 J2 without ever getting punished.

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
Moved to the Batman character forum and renamed.

>On-topic
Why does he get two chapters in the story mode?
Sure it might be the alternate Batman, but other characters have alternate-reality counterparts that didn't get their own chapter.
Because the Injustice story sucks to be honest

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
Because the Injustice story sucks to be honest

I like how characters were portrayed, and the odd banter. Hals chapter was excellent for that.

I found the 'what actually happens' quite weak.

DuskAlloy

I like how characters were portrayed, and the odd banter. Hals chapter was excellent for that.

I found the 'what actually happens' quite weak.
I think a lot of them were out of character tbh

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
yeah he's an annoying jerk, he demeans my air grab, I'm jumping at you with my giant hitbox j2 while throwing bats, your air throw means NOTHING even when you see it coming a mile away mwa ha ha.

Breaker

~AKUMA~
F*** J2man! I love Batman as a superhero he is my #1 and is a fantastic roll model for me, I'm really sad that Injustice made me hate Batman soo much.

DuskAlloy

F*** J2man! I love Batman as a superhero he is my #1 and is a fantastic roll model for me, I'm really sad that Injustice made me hate Batman soo much.
Batman is a psychotic rich boy with access to military grade weaponry, im terrified if he is your roll model lol

Breaker

~AKUMA~
Batman is a psychotic rich boy with access to military grade weaponry, im terrified if he is your roll model lol
Lmao well that's your point of view, I would've never described Batman as ^^ if I ever had to explain to someone from another another planet who Batman is lol.