What's new

The House of El : (1.06) Superman General Discussion Thread

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Fooling around with reverse wakeups in the corner, made a vid cause someone was asking. No idea if this is viable or not but here you go:
Yes!!! Now I can finally give wakeup happy players what they deserve! You can't imagine my frustration thinking: "They will stop waking up," but never do.

DarksydeDash

I think I may have stumbled upon a corner vortex, :confused: or at least a really good mixup/reset would you like me to post it?

Last edited:

DarksydeDash

Ok guys, its uploading now, hopefully the quality isn't to bad if it is I'll walk you through it via the comments. :)

DarksydeDash

So first off, I apologize for the quality and my stupid voice. :p Stupid window in the background messed with the lighting. If anyone is unable to see something, comment with what the video time is and I will walk you through it in a reply post.

Everlast

KTG | EVERLAST
So first off, I apologize for the quality and my stupid voice. :p Stupid window in the background messed with the lighting. If anyone is unable to see something, comment with what the video time is and I will walk you through it in a reply post.
I can dig it bro. Great job and keep up the good work!

shinobispectre

Heart of A Champion, Skill of a Noob :P
So has any Superman player here looked at their property damage stat? You know the one where it says how much money is lost for the property damage you created? Anyone beat Man of Steel yet? : P