What's new

The code of honour of player UMK3

RuT

Noob
Shock said:
He's also asked some silly, practically rhetorical, and already discussed questions recently.
This is insult? If yes - remove my registration. I dont wish to be on a site where the administration offends visitors. I dont think that my theme is silly.

он не оскорблял Вас, он просто говорил, что ни одна из нитей, которые Вы начали действительно, не показывает информацию, на чем - нибудь,

и также администрации на этом участке, не действуйте как администраторы, они - то, точно так же, как Вы и я на здесь

Babelfish.altavista.com you suck :cry:

it not oskorblyal you, he simply indicated that none of the threads, which you began actually, does not show information, on what - nibud', and also administration in this section, do not act as administrators, they - that, exactly as you and 4 on here

Ermac1

Noob
KeanBurke said:
And everybody is off the main topic now. But yeah I don't know about the dishonor thing, I just dont like playing against people who only play to win. Those are the cheesey players and sometimes the game is not fun. You play win in tourney's man, other than that I think should be about fun or just trying stuff out.
i think everyone plays to win... now there are dudes that take that a little too serious... once you start seen a dude going for robo smoke every single match... your kind of like "ah ok, there is like 13+ other characters to choose from"... most good players pick different characters in every match... i can play dudes like that for hours... fun stuff...

Rockzilla220 said:

it not oskorblyal you, he simply indicated that none of the threads, which you began actually, does not show information, on what - nibud', and also administration in this section, do not act as administrators, they - that, exactly as you and 4 on here
that site clearly sucks for translating shit, i wouldn't use it again

I always pick Kabal in ranked, he's my best character, and I'm playing to win.. I'm good with a couple of other characters, and I'll use them in player matches.. but not picking Kabal would be absurd to me.. heh.

ilovepoop said:
Rockzilla220 said:

that site clearly sucks for translating shit, i wouldn't use it again
Well I kinda got the idea of what you said. Basically you're trying to say that Shock, ded_, Dreemer are basically users like us but with the admin abilities.

Ermac1

Noob
TheRedPsychosis said:
I always pick Kabal in ranked, he's my best character, and I'm playing to win.. I'm good with a couple of other characters, and I'll use them in player matches.. but not picking Kabal would be absurd to me.. heh.
don't mind playing dudes like you at all... not fun though...

I don't care who I play against or if they even keep picking the same characters, its in the game. I just don't like playing people when lag and delay is atrocious.

Back then I really hated going up against Kabal players (as they gave me the most trouble and still do up to this day), but thanks to this great site, its helped me find ways to frustrate some of them and win matches.

Boostjunkie said:
I don't care who I play against or if they even keep picking the same characters, its in the game. I just don't like playing people when lag and delay is atrocious.

Back then I really hated going up against Kabal players (as they gave me the most trouble and still do up to this day), but thanks to this great site, its helped me find ways to frustrate some of them and win matches.
Same here, but even the noob Robosmokes used to get me. Not anymore. Kabal Relaunch FTW.

abc ur dead0 said:
Boostjunkie said:

Same here, but even the noob Robosmokes used to get me. Not anymore. Kabal Relaunch FTW.
NIGHTWOLF RELAUNCH FTW

Mario

Noob
ilovepoop said:
lol, wtf u talking about?

u crazy

i know leona, shes the one in the middle personally to, just for your informations
The middle "girl" looks like a man in drag, at least facially from that angle.

man mario, u must be seeing shit, if she was man dressed in drag it would be the best and most convincing suit in the world considering she is naked

Derek

Noob
ÐarkMoon said:
Because he comes from Russia and his English isn't perfect. With a name like "Ilovepoop", you have no authority on who is intelligent and who is not.
Because basing intelligence off of a forum name shows so much more intelligence right?

l SuGaR l said:
ÐarkMoon said:
Because he comes from Russia and his English isn't perfect. With a name like "Ilovepoop", you have no authority on who is intelligent and who is not.
Because basing intelligence off of a forum name shows so much more intelligence right?
no basing it off the fact he loves poop :?

l SuGaR l said:
ÐarkMoon said:
I'm sorry, would you like to suck his dick?