Thats how Johnny C (should) do!

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
- Safe fullscreen and short diving nutpunch
- Ice clone that can move and punch people in the nuts
- Nutpunch cancel w/ armour dash
- Instant air nutpunch projectiles
- Low sunglasses projectile
- Insant nutpunch teleport (gives advantage)
- More meter building
- Advantage nutpunch on block (opponent is dazed by his dirty fighting techniques)
- Nutpunch hellfire (advantage)
- 1 frame F3 with armour and launches
- Safe meterless nutpunch reversal special parry (makes the opponent punch themselves in the nuts while the move is active) that works on normals, pokes, all projectiles and specials
- More health
- Sunglasses bombs

This is what he needs to be top 5

Saint

Noob
a nut seeking punch that drags the enemy back with enough advantage to grant safe jump, unblockable

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
- Ice clone that can move and punch people in the nuts
- Safe meterless nutpunch reversal special parry that makes the opponent punch themselves in the nuts while the move is active
These two crack me up. Im picturing someone like Sheeva or Baraka punching themselves in the nuts....too funny.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
You forgot the xfactor nutpunch infinite, foxy!

Throw that in, and I think you make very reasonable requests.

But if you get it, I get a Sheeva sized Spirit Charge that hits low.
It should hit mid, that way its a mixup between standblocking the Sheeva Spirit Charge and duckblocking the Goro Arm Swing Tele Furry.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
You forgot the xfactor nutpunch infinite, foxy!

Throw that in, and I think you make very reasonable requests.

But if you get it, I get a Sheeva sized Spirit Charge that hits low.
If you get 1 , I want a 3 sheeva sized nutpunch hitbox thats unblockable and has fullscreen reach

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
Are you joking? He wouldn't be top 5 with these. He needs an S+ tier Telestomp. Then he'd be able to body Kabal no sweat.

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
It should hit mid, that way its a mixup between standblocking the Sheeva Spirit Charge and duckblocking the Goro Arm Swing Tele Furry.
It would make most sense if it only hit mid while the opponent was ducking, low if they're standing. Follow?

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I think the 1 frame F3 is fine, but I would just keep the move the same and make F2 the launching normal where the 2nd hit of the move throws the opponent up as high as Cyrax's bomb.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
LOL at this bogusness

all he needs is an armored command grab that puts you at +100 frames and launches you into an unscaled combo

and a hat

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
They should give him a 100% unbreakerable combo that is unblockable and 1 frame, where he takes his glasses off and shouts "THATS HOW JOHNNY C DO".

Then he would maybe be out of bottom five

Sorry to be a hater but I hate Johnny Cage more than Kabal shenanigans, Kung Lao shenanigans, Quan Chi rune-traps, Scorpion combo guessing games, and laggy Reptile elbow dashes combined! That asshole always chips away my life and then punches me in the crotch. Then he just smiles and puts on his sparkling sunglasses like it was nothing.