What's new

Tales of Blood - Chapter #002 - Blood Thristy

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Previous chapter:
http://testyourmight.com/threads/tales-of-blood-chapter-001-blood-memories.47725/#post-1553309

The Outworld, Kahn's Arena

There is a red Sabertooth on the right side of the Throne, The Emperor is patiently waiting for the arrival of Shang Tsung, along with his Army who were told to come by and witness the new born. The Arena is full, some random kombats are running to entertain the emperor, yet he looks bored

- What do you think it is my Lady Kitana! – Asks Jade curious about the new warrior.
- I have no idea, my father stayed up for three days long to fulfill this task, I’m also curious to see what it is. – Answers the Edenian princess.

Someone new approaches from the gate of the arena, the emperor raises his hand and everyone in the Arena goes silent, she approaches slowly, behind her, there is a group of 11 peoples chained up, all with the faces down, vaeternus natives.

- Tanya! – Says the emperor as she bows to him. – Back so soon? – He asks.
- My Lord, vaeternus rebels have been spotted trying to build a plot against you, we’ve been spying on them a while ago, today we engage them and killed a lot of them, but there is another half that has escaped, yet we managed to capture those. – She says, stepping aside, the emperor puts his hand on the chin while bending forward like a boss.

Looking at them as little flies and he starts to laugh in front of them, slowly, quietly and slowly increasing his tone to the point that the whole arena was smiling with the emperor. One of the rebels felt got angered, and by catching all off guard he breaks his handcuffs and release himself from the chain jumping into the emperor’s body with a punch.

But before he gets near his arm got chopped off by a blue fan as he kept traveling forward, is grabbed by the neck by the emperor, just in time of see his own right arm reaching the ground.

- You dare to attack my father? The Emperor? This is an act punishable by death! – Says Kitana as she stands up, that immense speed surprised the crowd, and the rebels.

- Do you really think you could kill me? You’re just another bug! – Says Shao Kahn, and by strangling the rebel’s neck single handed, he started to shake off until his head blows off with such pressure. – FATALITY! – Says Shao Kahn tossing the body to the Tartakan army nearby. – Enjoy the feast. – As the body felt, they fought off shredding him into pieces and thanking the emperor.
- YES Master! – And so then an individual fight between them started.

Shang Tsung teleports in the arena finally, and by seeing what’s happening he scratches his beard.

- I see Tanya has brought in the rebels, I think this is an interesting way to introduce our new enforcer. – He Says, Shao Kahn faces his sorcerer interested in the matter.
- What do you have in mind? –
- Execution! They all shall be punished by Death in Kombat! – He answers, the crowd goes wild, they felt pleased by the idea.
- RELEASE THE CHAINS! GIVE THEM WEAPONS! LET THEM FIGHT FOR THEIR LIVES RIGHT HERE, MAY THEY DEATHS A GOOD GIF TO MY PEOPLE! – So commands the Emperor, the executioners in the arena, freed the rebels as commanded, and tossed them weapons as they stepped out of the kill zone.

- GATHER UP! - Says one of the rebels.
- Lady Kataarra, what are you thinking? – Says one of the Vampires.
- They are not planning on letting us get away alive, besides I can sense our mistress presence in the crowd. – She says.
- What? Lady Nitara is here? – Asks one of the rebels but his voice is cut off immediately.
- Shut up Yai-Luu, you idiot, they will hear us, whatever we do, we have to kill the beast they put in the arena, make sure to build our strengths, and drain the beast out, so we can build a blood portal here, if lady Nitara is here, she has already open another portal in the Hollow Infestation, we just need to connect them. –
- Hope this works! – Says one of them confident.

And then Shang Stung says out loud.
- BEHOLD! The Emperor newest creation, she was build with the blood of fallen and strong warriors, made with a special touch of our Emperor himself, his newest creation! SKARLET!!!! –

Everyone goes silent in the arena, the Rebels enter in battle position ready to fight.

- Alright everyone! THIS IS IT! – She yell, full of adrenaline and waiting for the executioners to open the gate so a “big beast “ can get in. But everything is silent, so silent that started to give the chills.

- Why they’re not opening the gate? – As Joutaro, another hooded vampire.
And then, a blood pint appears in the arena, and multiple pints after that creating a blood puddle a few meters away from them. Everyone in the arena was asking themselves “what is that thing?” the same thing that the rebels were asking each other.

The puddle starts to shape, and Skarlet appears, dressed for the first time, with two fumma Kodachis forming a cross on her back, a red ponytail, face covered like a typical edenian warrior, but she was something more.

- Did she just come out of the blood? That’s disgusting! – Says Kitana
- Is that the emperor’s creation? – Says everyone else in the arena, Skarlet was just there standing, awaiting order to follow, while from very far, from the arena’s borders, a hooded vampire was watching and thinking to herself.

- That thing doesn’t look normal at all, what have you did this time Shao Kahn! – She thinks.
- Kill them all! – Says Shao Kahn, Skarlet looks at the emperor, and then she nods to him in response, however, joutaro sees this as an opportunity and tries to catch her by surprise, by making his blood pumping really fast trough all his veins, he power up his own speed, and jump into a running attack trying to chop Skarlet’s head in one hit.

Sadly he came yelling!
- HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! – halfway, Skarlet only took her eyes to the corner without turning her head off the emperor, she raises her hand into a ninjustu seal (her babality thing) and a blood pillar grows impaling Joutaro like he was running against it.

- Oooh! – Says the crowd shocked, but Skarlet is just getting started, immediately draws her swords and dashes fast ripping Joutaro’s head off. The other rebels got angered and lost control, immediately all of them except Kataarra jump on Skarlet all at once in hope to kill her.
- YOU IDIOTS, DO NOT ATTACK HER ALL AT ONCE!! – She yells, but no one listen, she was watching all of their race dying and no one could do anything about it. – What’s this? – She asks as she sees something. While they’re approaching, the blood pillar is changing into liquid form, but not only that, it was getting back into her body along with Joutaro’s blood.

Kataarra is seeing everything slow, she tries to scream as Yai-Luu throws a blood ball, but her sounds are blocked, she can only move her lips, but nothing comes out.
- Vampire magic! It can’t be, that’s… - She thinks, as she looks up and see Nitara’s with her fist up. - She is blocking my voice? But why? -

… To Continue on the next Issue.

@Eldrinken
@MKF30
@Onilordasmodeus
@TopTierHarley
@RedRaptor10