What's new

Match-up Discussion Swiftts flash mu chart

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I can't believe you, or anyone, would type something like this on a phone. I'd want to kill myself, seriously. PC master race!

...Does that term apply here? :p

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
Agree with GL I constantly go back and forth with 5-5 and 6-4 though and still to this day struggle setting a concrete number. Battle between neutral and knockdown.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Just by a character having normals and a fast low starter they pretty much 6-4 Killer Frost. It's sad that it just doesn't get any more in-depth because of how bareboned the character is

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Flash has pretty good oki on Nightwing. Like most characters, he can MB B3 NW's Staff Spin - or just jump over it and whiff punish. I believe his NJ1 also stuffs it. Also, NW can't keep The Flash out for too long, Wingdings only get him so far. A patient Flash should have no trouble getting in.

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
Flash has pretty good oki on Nightwing. Like most characters, he can MB B3 NW's Staff Spin - or just jump over it and whiff punish. I believe his NJ1 also stuffs it. Also, NW can't keep The Flash out for too long. Wingdings only get him so far. A patient Flash should have no trouble getting in.
None of this works

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
Jump over gets clipped b3 is too slow nj1 gets bodied and its when I get in thats hard as he has s1 quick un punishable a +d1 if u crouch throw out d1 occasionally I cant do anything.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Jump over gets clipped b3 is too slow nj1 gets bodied and its when I get in thats hard as he has s1 quick un punishable a +d1 if u crouch throw out d1 occasionally I cant do anything.
You're probably too impatient. I recorded some games with LOTF that I'll upload tonight. Some of your viewpoints are narrow minded. You said you're open to debate so don't tell someone 'no'. HeroesNZ is right btw. Not sure about NJ1 stuffing it but everything else is true.

Last edited: