What's new

Tech Superman Tech by Sao

MashBot

You're over matched.
All supes hidden techie coming to the light. Most of this been posted but still out, in the light. We should start pming this kind of stuff. I lost a match because of this lol. I tried to reset this BA in the corner for the game. we was both low on health he blocks it punish me then msg say he just send that reset on TYM...

MashBot

You're over matched.
Yeah. The chances of the zap timing online is 1/10 I hardly get It. i go for low scoop to build meter. Which builds alot of meter IMO

Yeah. The chances of the zap timing online is 1/10 I hardly get It. i go for low scoop to build meter. Which builds alot of meter IMO
Does it? Wow thats cool man. Damn im lasers frustrate me haha i still havent found a thread talking about supermans lasers and how to beat it.

If Superman's start to pull this off online along with the other recent Tech than we will be seeing a new wave of "Nerf Superman".

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
If Superman's start to pull this off online along with the other recent Tech than we will be seeing a new wave of "Nerf Superman".

A lot of stuff can be exploited by a majority of the cast if you know what to look for. For example shazam can get a guaranteed overhead grab on wake up if he times it correctly, into a hard knock down, into more well timed mixups.

A lot of stuff can be exploited by a majority of the cast if you know what to look for. For example shazam can get a guaranteed overhead grab on wake up if he times it correctly, into a hard knock down, into more well timed mixups.
oh I know I've been a victim of a 4 Straight MB dashes by one online, but people have yet to discover certain things so when someone does find one out it becomes unfair.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Zap is high. Wont hit crouching. It just gets blocked

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Ryheem

LIN-KUEI STUDENT
Yea I do this with aquaman all the time after ex ground trident I throw straight trident and it makes them block and I get another ground trident full screen.

MashBot

You're over matched.
Been able to make them block the zap off of flying punch 3.5/5 of the time now. When there ducking. And if they try to wakeup with something idk why they do at full screen but it happens, they get zapped. Ima post a video later today showing the timing

SUPARNOVAX

Low tier? I was born in it, molded by it
Zap is high. Wont hit crouching. It just gets blocked

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
You're doing it too slow.

There's a standing frame when you wake up. It's how Bane can get free grabs off certain setups through the just frame and people cannot jump or backdash it.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Try this on GL, take a ride on the Lantern's Might Express :D

Definitely matchup-specific, but this can be a powerful mixup in Supes' oki game.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
You're doing it too slow.

There's a standing frame when you wake up. It's how Bane can get free grabs off certain setups through the just frame and people cannot jump or backdash it.
what im saying is, its not gonna "hit" ppl if they croutching.. even if it connectes cus its not a overhead